HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Done In

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

I watched it in full, but wasn't pay full attention so didn't get it that much. Either way, it is great film etc. I've never watched what you previously made although I remember you posting them so I'd love to compare then to now. Keep these coming, they're great!! Stick around I knew when I saw your post it would be another video, so thought I'd watch them years later haha

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I'm glad I waited until I was back with the time to sit and take note of everything going on in this rather than watching it with laptop speakers rustling and conversations going on through the viewing. Have to say I really liked it - the twist made it actually a lot more human and emotive where it may otherwise have been a contrived monologue set around a pretty house (as a side note the kitchen looked amazing I want to cook my chicken nuggets there, buy me that house please) and there was just the right amount of threads left open vs tapered off, which I had partway through thought might be a problem as it seemed a lot was being explained. I'm not a master of lighting and lenses and all that so can't properly comment on that side of things but the writing is

and deserving of a glittery gif, the idea of what is "meant" to be written in such a situation was manipulated in a really silky fashion, I really can't fault the lines at all. Honestly I was expecting something that was well put together but done with a media grad in-crowd feel to it with the sort of pretentious nonsense that I've become used to from most people who find themselves in artistic industries, but this is actually something that anyone could sit and watch, and I genuinely applaud the effort and the outcome

[/essay]
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    I'm glad I waited until I was back with the time to sit and take note of everything going on in this rather than watching it with laptop speakers rustling and conversations going on through the viewing. Have to say I really liked it - the twist made it actually a lot more human and emotive where it may otherwise have been a contrived monologue set around a pretty house (as a side note the kitchen looked amazing I want to cook my chicken nuggets there, buy me that house please) and there was just the right amount of threads left open vs tapered off, which I had partway through thought might be a problem as it seemed a lot was being explained. I'm not a master of lighting and lenses and all that so can't properly comment on that side of things but the writing is

and deserving of a glittery gif, the idea of what is "meant" to be written in such a situation was manipulated in a really silky fashion, I really can't fault the lines at all. Honestly I was expecting something that was well put together but done with a media grad in-crowd feel to it with the sort of pretentious nonsense that I've become used to from most people who find themselves in artistic industries, but this is actually something that anyone could sit and watch, and I genuinely applaud the effort and the outcome

[/essay]
    Thanks. I appreciate the feedback. The film has been around the festival block internationally since it premiered in Cannes last year and there hasn't been a single negative review, which I'm very proud of. I'm quite sure the same won't be said for the feature I just directed.

Quote Originally Posted by e5 View Post
    I watched it in full, but wasn't pay full attention so didn't get it that much. Either way, it is great film etc. I've never watched what you previously made although I remember you posting them so I'd love to compare then to now. Keep these coming, they're great!! Stick around I knew when I saw your post it would be another video, so thought I'd watch them years later haha
    I don't think I've ever posted anything on here that I've been involved with in terms of video. Possibly trailers, but I don't think so. I produced these films:

Last edited by Joe; 16-06-2015 at 11:47 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

my brother loves watching those gangster movies so I've seen bits of we still kill the old way (seemed your standard fare but I never saw it all). didn't realise there was a Habbox connection.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, it's a good bit of fun.

---

The password was changed today as full release is Friday.

---

It's official out now.

goo.gl/rG0RBK

moderator alert Posts merged by Joe, Trialist Forum Moderator.
    Last edited by Joe; 16-06-2015 at 11:49 PM.

Wow, that was rly good.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123