Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Default Has music streaming software changed how you listen to music?

Or do you stick with what you did prior to access to these vast libraries? I'm arguably listening to a lot more variety on a constant basis with both Youtube but mostly Spotify allowing me to find things I would have never found otherwise.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

oh for sure, my last fm library has 10k different artists and all of my listening is done through discovery streaming and recommendations. I have about 20 playlists full of people I wouldn't have ever dreamed of listening to before and m listening habits change very frequently

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

yeah i only use spotify and have found lots of new and lesser known singers through it

- - - Updated - - -

yeah i only use spotify and have found lots of new and lesser known singers through it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't use the streaming stuff at all I still download music and listen to it in itunes

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I don't use streaming services at all, I have all my music stored and listen to it through my own libraries
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Baabycakezz

Latest Awards:

I find lots of music on youtube where you listen to a song and it lines up a song similar to it that it thinks you might like. I just put on a song and let it play me loads of others and pick out ones I like. But I also use spotify and find lots of different songs on there. Me and my sister always show each other songs too.