HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default A few more furni questions please

Okay, I can't seem to find anything in mp and not come across them as of yet but whatever happened to:
    Lapland greetings?

And also, I don't understand why thrones are still 400 odd credits as surely with the merge there is millions of them about now?

Do they still give out typos for writing in competitions?

Any chance of the original hc rares being released again? (Hc sofas throne sofas maj oils etc)

I genuinely have so many questions as habbo has changed drastically in the last 11 years, so instead of creating another thread ill update this one each time i have a question.

Cheers guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lapland Greetings still exist but like their summer counterpart the Holiday Romance they are quite hard to find. I think they're called Santa & Elf now since the merge too.

Thrones are always fluctuating between 300-450c but they're especially high now because there are more coins entering the economy via double credits and so people can afford to pay a little more for the items they want.

Typos don't really get given out anymore, no - it's more likely just a badge and a trophy or a rare hippo these days.

Old HC rares won't be rereleased.

There's a lot of info on furni on the habboxwiki so if you want to find out about any more items just check http://habboxwiki.com and I'm sure you'll find a bit of info here and there