HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default [Feb] Music Monthly

February Music Monthly

HI EVERYONE!

Sorry I'm a bit late this month, finally got around to doing last month's edition of Music Monthly. I've gone and reviewed ELEVEN albums this time, January is always quite slow, but it's not often we get such a packed month!

You can read my scores, top tracks and thoughts on each album I've reviewed HERE. You can also be a babe and comment in this thread or the article saying what you've enjoyed this month and what you're looking forward to next month. Also open to requests as long as it's released during that month (though I might not like it!)

This month I took on new releases from:

Animal Collective
    Charli XCX
    Foxes
    Jack Garratt
    Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
    Porches
    Ra Ra Riot
    Rihanna
    Santigold
    The 1975
    Wild Nothing

Would be cool to hear if anyone agrees or disagrees!

---

Next month I'm planning on reviewing:

Department M
    Gwen Stefani
    Kendrick Lamar
    Lapsley
    Zayn Malik

I'm always on the look out for interesting releases, so this will probably be built upon later. Again let me know if there's a release you're really looking forward to and it may even get me to give it a go.

See you next month!
    magik*magik

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

for me i am just totally not loving the 1975 - I like it when you sleep for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it, going to be honest and say im super disappointed with that entire album so got to say i had a little giggle at charli xcx song

Tokens

Latest Awards:

don't tell @Prosiary;

can see it though, i wasn't a fan of their debut but this one I LOVE.
    magik*magik

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Plebings View Post
    Sorry I'm a bit late this month
    Pregnant

Never heard of most of these people and guessing it's mostly indie pop like everything else out atm but excited for Gwen as she is a perfect human being
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Prosiary

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Absently View Post
    for me i am just totally not loving the 1975 - I like it when you sleep for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it, going to be honest and say im super disappointed with that entire album so got to say i had a little giggle at charli xcx song
    ((

It's honestly so good! I loved their debut album and I think this is even better, every song is incredible!

liam //

www.habbox.com/jobs

Tokens

Latest Awards:

the 1975's album is so so good!!!! i wasn't overly obsessed with their debut but the new album really got me hooked on them, only thing is that i don't see the hype surrounding lostmyhead and it seems to be a favourite for so many people! my favourites are the ballad of me and brain, she's american and a change of heart. it's a very different album from their debut so i would defo recommend it to people who haven't really wanted to give them a second listen in the past. also i must mention how i don't think any song has ever had the ability to make me cry on first listen until i listened to nana v sad

completely agree on ur rihanna review too! i heard ppl talking about the album so i thought i'd check it out but it was quite disappointing imo

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

nice article plebs i must say i just looked up some more pc music songs on youtube and they are horrible but addictive

i am looking forward to zayn malik album his new song like i would is very catchy