Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Thread: Betting link

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Default Betting link

can you change the betting link? It's currently https://www.habboxforum.com/vbsoccer.php?do=bet&l=4 which is an old league, it needs to be either https://www.habboxforum.com/vbsoccer.php?do=bet&l=6 or the homepage https://www.habboxforum.com/vbsoccer.php (prob for the best going forward)

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I updated link in navigation manager but it doesn't seem to have worked...... any ideas anyone???

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    I updated link in navigation manager but it doesn't seem to have worked...... any ideas anyone???
    Navigation manager only works for skins compatible with vBulletin Version 4.2.X+ - Seeing as Habbox has many skins older than that then you'll have to do it the good old fashioned way via template files.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Navigation manager only works for skins compatible with vBulletin Version 4.2.X+ - Seeing as Habbox has many skins older than that then you'll have to do it the good old fashioned way via template files.
    thought that would be the case

i'll leave that to you?

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    thought that would be the case

i'll leave that to you?
    I'll try and get it sorted tonight for you. Do I have to create a video guide for this as well in future?

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    I'll try and get it sorted tonight for you. Do I have to create a video guide for this as well in future?
    Ha! They don't need updating very often so I'll leave that in your job description

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

This has been fixed on the Non-Habbo dark skin, I'll check the others soon.

Previous Habbox Roles