Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Yeah.... none of these names even ring a bell... I think that's what I get for living in Canada and having the lamest Hotel growing up between 2004 and the Merge. haha!

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Bikini View Post
    Yeah.... none of these names even ring a bell... I think that's what I get for living in Canada and having the lamest Hotel growing up between 2004 and the Merge. haha!
    Yeah most were .com / .co.uk

Tokens

So Mark (Affy) sent this to me this morning and honestly brought such a huge smile to my face that I had to make an account and comment. I miss those good ol habbo days. As for an update we are doing well he lives in London (UK) and I live in Toronto (Canada) Mid 20s and grew up pretty nicely we miss you too!

Tokens

Hi all,

I came across something on YouTube about habbo hotel and it reminded me of the old days when I was a kid and use to spend hours on that site. It made me wonder about the people I use to play alongside back then and how and where they are today. Hence my being here now. My habbo name was Niccy and I would mostly be known for my days "working" at HPD alongside of course quarterback, 3-foot-ninja, kennygardiner, braverule etc... if anyone remembers me then do say hello it would be lovely to know how you all are!!

Niccy

Tokens
    Habbo
    bill

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Niccy View Post
    Hi all,

I came across something on YouTube about habbo hotel and it reminded me of the old days when I was a kid and use to spend hours on that site. It made me wonder about the people I use to play alongside back then and how and where they are today. Hence my being here now. My habbo name was Niccy and I would mostly be known for my days "working" at HPD alongside of course quarterback, 3-foot-ninja, kennygardiner, braverule etc... if anyone remembers me then do say hello it would be lovely to know how you all are!!

Niccy
    Hey Niccy, I worked in HPD for literally ever .. good to see you still around

I literally just enjoyed reading the list of people you knew. So many names I knew as well. Amazing stuff. Unreal for a virtual community.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Josh9507

Latest Awards:

I remember my days at habbo hut back in 2010, Doing SGL Talk HAbbo and such, with price777, intersoical, .:TUBES:. ,Lissia.W, My name is josh9507 add me up

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh, crap. So Sukia was banned? I used to hang around in his trade room all the time back in 2004/05. I remember a lot of those names. Used to chat with Evolution a lot on Habbo, RuneScape and on here. Though he isn't mentioned, pleapo was also quite a distinguished oldie and a really nice guy. I think he's married now. Miss chatting to those two! Can hardly believe that was a decade ago.

Tokens
    Habbo
    SarahsGaming

Latest Awards:

I've been on this forum since 2005 and I dont see my name up there, darnit I didnt make the popular list lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyedSarah View Post
    I've been on this forum since 2005 and I dont see my name up there, darnit I didnt make the popular list lol
    I've been here that long and didn't make the list either, aha. I don't think I was all that popular on Habbo though so that might explain it.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast