Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Thread: festivals

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Default festivals

have u ever been to a festival??
    day festival or camping?

i went to my first festivals this weekend but both were day festivals not camping
    n one was with my fav cerys !
    i wrote an article on it if any of u are interested
    https://habbox.com/all-articles/faci...festival-fears

at least like it for me so i look popular pls X

moderator alert Thread moved by Charlie (Forum Super Moderator): from Discuss Anything as I feel it is better suited here
    Last edited by Charlie; 04-07-2017 at 11:38 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    King-Tom

Latest Awards:

Gave it a like - I have not been to one before but plan to in the future

[21:24] laura: play me steps scared of the dark
    or i'll fire you

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I've been Y Not festival three times. The first two times, we volunteered so we got in for free and had to do 3 shifts out of the 4 days we were there. The first year, we left early cause I didn't handle it well, there was so many people, so much noise and there was an electrical storm so I just wanted to come home. The next time, we managed to get into family camping so it was a lot better even if we were near the Roller Disco so it was still loud but I managed it. The time after that, we didn't volunteer but we went VIP so again, less people/noise in our camping area. I wanted to go again this year but the tickets sold out before I got the money, plus I don't have the time to go.

I've been Slam Dunk three times, which is a day festival and is always super fun. I've been Godiva a few times, which is a free 3 day festival but no camping. I've also been Swingamajig which is a one day electro swing festival, also super fun.

I'm hoping to eventually go Benicassim, Ultra, Tomorrowland & maybe Warped Tour one year but they are all in other countries so it'll take some saving.
    Last edited by Charlie; 04-07-2017 at 11:47 AM.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    effurt

Latest Awards:

Never been to a festival, I would have love to have went to one this year, but was too late in booking tickets!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Never been, never been interested in going to one really.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

been to a few day festivals. tennent's vital and an mtv one last year then been to belsonic this year and probably going to vital again too

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Literally have never wanted to go to a festival in my LIFE. I might consider it if I had a VIP package, proper glamping with showers and electricity and no huge crowds but let's face it might aas well not bother

don't even like live music (a)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

I've been to one before, if I remember correctly it was a three day one? It wasn't too bad I'm just not a big fan of camping and I ended up fainting in the crowd at one point (it was a rather hot day) and spending the next hour or so in the emergency centre so I haven't really been to one since. I'd rather see a one night concert of someone I love rather than a few sets of average people like our festivals here tend to get!

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

I havent been to one and i think i wouldnt enjoy it

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk