Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Default fake eyelashes/eyelast extensions

any of u ever had semi perm eyelast extensions or fake eyelashes or whatev? wat was ur experience?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

semi perm not personally! but from friends they have been gd reviews, but they dnt last the longest and fall out in clumps. altho honestly rly depends on where u go im sure! i like to wear fake eyelashes and i love them!! doesn't matter whether they're cheap or expensive, they always last for as long as i need them

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

I got the Russian ones and yea grand when on, but I removed them properly and they pulled out a lot of my natural lashes! I had to buy serum and everything to make them grow and still don't think they are right since. Wouldn't get them again for that reason. They only last a couple of weeks before needing Infills too and they are pretty expensive. Cheapest here I've seen is about £50 (plus Infills then in 2 weeks) Also stopped me from going to Suana and mine weren't as full as the strip lashes im used to. Strip lashes are just handy for me. A good pair and you can get multiple uses out of them. Only maybe if it was for a holiday would I consider getting them again.
    Last edited by Red; 09-08-2017 at 12:33 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    I got the Russian ones and yea grand when on, but I removed them properly and they pulled out a lot of my natural lashes! I had to buy serum and everything to make them grow and still don't think they are right since. Wouldn't get them again for that reason. They only last a couple of weeks before needing Infills too and they are pretty expensive. Cheapest here I've seen is about £50 (plus Infills then in 2 weeks) Also stopped me from going to Suana and mine weren't as full as the strip lashes im used to. Strip lashes are just handy for me. A good pair and you can get multiple uses out of them. Only maybe if it was for a holiday would I consider getting them again.
    oh shit is it a normal thing for regular lashes to come off with then

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    oh shit is it a normal thing for regular lashes to come off with then
    Yes can happen to a lot of people. Haooened to my friend too but she says her grew back quickly.