Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Thread: Life is Strange

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Default Life is Strange

Has anyone played this? I absolutely love this game. The new one has just came out and I can't wait for episodes 2 & 3!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I got to the final episode in like january last year then I just stopped. I got really into the story and then

might have to go back and redo it because it's been too long since I last played then I'll play the latest one

hell I could start the latest one now couldn't I because it's before the first one :hmm:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Orochimaru360

Latest Awards:

I played Season 1, and it was one of the best episodic games that I've ever played. I really need to get Before The Storm

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jaiisun

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by StevenWinehouse View Post
    I played Season 1, and it was one of the best episodic games that I've ever played. I really need to get Before The Storm
    ditto! so good! I tended to play whilst my o/h helped make decisions - must've been more like an interactive movie for her!

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I love, love, love this game. I've played it through a few times but tend to pick similar choices.

I really enjoyed the first episode of the new one as well, desperately want the next episode but apparently it won't be out till late October/early November.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Amazing. Loved the first episode of Before the Storm. Can't wait for 2 & 3 now. Chloe and Rachel. Wow love them already. Sad I know what happens in the end though!