Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Tokens
    Habbo
    PrettyLoven

Question What kind of book genre would you want to be in?:)

Have you ever imagine yourself in a book or a story?
    What genre would you want to be in and what role or personality would you want to act or have?

I would like to be in some sort of mystery and detective kind of book.
    I could be solving a crime in a city like CSI and Law and Order and bring Justice for All.
    I'm actually writing my own comic story about myself, a stick peron version of myself {LOL} who is a STICKective {A detective} in a city.

I would want to act cool headed and calm. A serious strong minded woman who can get the job done.
    The only detective in the city who the police call upon and trust. A solo worker. Admired by all the men and yet they fear me because my character can kick butt. My character would be a workaholic. No time for a personal life. The book would be a Drama and a slight romance because I would throw in a love intrest. Ha Ha.

I just described my comic story...LOL

I would also want to be in some sort of Historical Romance genre book in a desert-like world.
    {Think of Aladdin} Maybe throw in some Drama and Tragedy for Mature audiences.
    As for my role I don't quite know yet.

What about you?: )

Meet Elley and His Dancing Friends!!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If I had to live inside a book, then I guess I would want it to be a fairy tale romance where I live happily ever after, or a fantasy or magical realism setting.
    Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    DaimC

Latest Awards:

I'd want to be in a Fantasy book for sure! Or maybe in a Action one?
    Those two for sure
    (love):S

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

If I were in a story, I'd either want to be in a Nicholas Sparks-style novel where the boy falls in love, is an absolute dick to her, grows up and comes back to her and proves himself. Or a crime, detective style - LA Noire-esque.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Dude, I'd love to be a member of Hogwarts and talk with Alvus Dumbledore like real good friends

In a more original answer, starring a kind fo Sci-Fi book would be perfect. Travelling billions of miles per second until the long-awaited return to Andromeda, only to find out that monkeys have been raising 1000 generations of intellectuals and humans are just as dumb as ants, in there

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

One where I've got ****s of money
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Fantasy and adventurous. Preferred fantasy tho. I wanna meet new creatures and would love be a part of that awesome journey