Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Default what was the first fansite you joined?

also have you ever worked/been active at another fansite?

the first fansite i signed up to was habbox back during habbox easter eggstravaganza in 2011, but it wasn't the first one i joined as staff. habbox events seemed to recycle old staff back then instead of hiring new people, so after this happened like 3-4 times i gave up and went to host for thishabbo instead lmao

then as soon as thishabbo hired me there was a change in management and smurfed- contacted me asking me to come to habbox so here i am hello

what about you?

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I listened to Habbox radio and joined the forum first. It was very hard to become a staff in the old days cause Habbox was the center and everyone seems to be flooding in. They open the applications only few times. Got to be a trialist dj tho after awhile. But my first time as a staff was in the other fansites. The unofficial fansites. Can't even remember their names since it was a long time ago but mostly I worked as a dj. It's easier since they need staff but yeah, I'm dj-ing to 2 listeners most of the time

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    blance.

Latest Awards:

I started playing Habbo back in '04 on the Canada server, when i was 14. back then Habbox was the only one.
    although i didn't join back then, I (like many others i'm sure) used the rare values a lot though.
    So i was always on Habbox, Listening to the great Habboxlive Dj's of Habbox Past, & Browsing the values
    I think the reason i didn't join back then was just my age, Basically Habbo was just the game for me, i didn't know about this fan-base of people all over the world, the activities and games to be involved in.
    It didnt take me anytime at all to get involved here at Habbox when i started though, and im glad i did.

And to me Habbox has become more of a Nostalgia Fansite. brings back the memories of the old days. which i love.
    Like TinyFroggy Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blance View Post
    I started playing Habbo back in '04 on the Canada server, when i was 14. back then Habbox was the only one.
    although i didn't join back then, I (like many others i'm sure) used the rare values a lot though.
    So i was always on Habbox, Listening to the great Habboxlive Dj's of Habbox Past, & Browsing the values
    I think the reason i didn't join back then was just my age, Basically Habbo was just the game for me, i didn't know about this fan-base of people all over the world, the activities and games to be involved in.
    It didnt take me anytime at all to get involved here at Habbox when i started though, and im glad i did.

And to me Habbox has become more of a Nostalgia Fansite. brings back the memories of the old days. which i love.
    I agree with Habbox being the nostalgia fansite. For me, it's the bitter truth. I hope though, we can make it great again

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

i first joined HabboQuests randomly because it was the first one of the "official fansites list" and, some days later, tried Habbox and after that I never left Habbox

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LUCPIX View Post
    i first joined HabboQuests randomly because it was the first one of the "official fansites list" and, some days later, tried Habbox and after that I never left Habbox
    I'm glad you tried Habbox. Cause of that, we get to meet each other!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbox. Been here for 13 years. Never joined another fansite.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

I have played Habbo on and off for several years and without a doubt Habbox has always been the one open in the tab beside.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

I joined ClubHabbo for a while back in the day, wasn't staff or anything. Then I discovered Habbox, got hired and never looked back!

Tokens
    Habbo
    MONEYMAGIC

Latest Awards:

Habbox, then I found the Forum and now I only visit this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast