Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default How do people describe/perceive you?

So...

Other week in one of my classes a younger kid called me a hipster and it got me thinking, how do people view you possibly by your fashion style, beard and haircut? I like some vintage looking clothes and my bag is a light brown ruck sack that could be from Victorian times (its actually from ASOS) but maybe that's where he has got that from. I've had the same comment before too.

I go to hipster bars and hang out back home in those places I guess, but wouldn't call myself one. Opinion-wise i'm opposite lmao.

How about you? How do people perceive you and did it surprise you?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm not too sure, apart from 'short', I only see people from work when I'm in my uniform with my hair up (which I hate) and my family and boyfriend who would probably say I'm just normal lmao. I remember a while back now my boyfriend used to think I dressed chavvy years ago, I can't remember why though!

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

I've had a lot of my friends say that when they first met me they thought I was a ...witch. Once they got to know me they say "but you're so nice though" ... I think it's my RBF, to be honest. I've tried to relax my face and "look nice" but I'm guessing it just doesn't work.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

probably a bit of a ******** with a lack of emotions?