Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Its.Dino is offline Room Build Advisor
    Articles Writer
    HabboxWiki Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    Its.Dino

Latest Awards:

Unhappy Room Builder's Staff Changes [Good Bye]

Hey Habbox!

I thought I'd share that my time has come at Habbox. Some of you may have known that I was gradually drifting away for some time now. After joining this awesome fansite as a nobody and room builder in September 2017 and helping to host many badge events on behalf of Habbox for both Habbo and Habbox communities. It has truly been a blast! I have met and interacted with so many wonderful people and have made so many lasting memories along the way.

I have gone through many ups and downs in the 4-5 years and they have taught me invaluable lessons. Most importantly, I would like to formally apologise if I have ever hurt anyone's feelings throughout the many years and ask for your forgiveness. I will continue to engage with Habbox as a Room Builder Advisor to help and support the Room Builder's Management for as long as possible.

Thank you for everything and I hope you enjoyed the many events in my tenure.
    Last edited by Its.Dino; 09-04-2022 at 09:43 PM.
    i like building.
    Discord: LostDrone#6074

Like Jarkie Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

Thank you for everything Dino, you have done a tremendous amount for the RB department and you will be truly missed. I am glad you are sticking around in some aspect!