HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by :Bradzo
    Aww, I used to suffer the same last year. I think depression is probably getting to you. Are you being bullied or threatened at school/outside? There must be something on your mind...
    No i got kicked out of school over a year ago, ive never really been bullied in that way. Ive had a lot of problems in my past thou which just eat away at my mind.
    bef
    eloves
    chin

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Err well try and think happy thingz ;]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Spankadelic
    No i got kicked out of school over a year ago, ive never really been bullied in that way. Ive had a lot of problems in my past thou which just eat away at my mind.
    Care to share any of these problems?

Tokens

Yer that sounds really annoying,Try listning to soft music or count as far as you can till you go to sleep Lol dont think it will but worth a try
    +**++*FANNIE FART+*+*+*

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Mm, i use to be bullied and then i lost my confidence and this brought on my depression but luckily it's not as bad as it use to be, i'm slowly getting better (8) i just cant get no sleep (8)...
    Yo.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I suggest not drinking before you go to bed (fizzy drinks, alcohol, caffeine), it keeps you awake

Do you feel normal when you go to sleep e.g. proper body temperature, normal thoughts etc?

If you suffer from depression I suggest sleeping with a blank mind, basically think nothing or maybe letting your imagination take control. Think about things you want to do tomorrow, what makes you happy etc. You will soon be off to sleep without knowing. Maybe drinking water before hand?

Embean Guest

I havent slept in 2 days and something.. :rolleyes:
    its not that i cant.. its that i dont want to.. :rolleyes:
    Emmy.. :eusa_danc

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Try and make a fresh start, tomorrow get up, wash, get dressed and read a book in the garden or something relaxing.

I used to have sleeping problems in England, but it's so hot in Australia, it wears me out, I practically faint when my heads hits the pillow.

By the way, I don't know how old you are, but I reeeallly recommend you try and get back into school, my cousin got kicked out and became depressed, she never got back to school, now has no social life, and is very depressed, I not saying this will happen to you.
    But school might help you to fill the boredom, and obviously a much need education etc.

Hope ya feel better soon.

Tokens
    Habbo
    EvilBrandon

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Spankadelic
    Ok, i havn't had a proper nights sleep in god knows how long... I have depression so i no what the route of the problem is but it's really getting on my nerves! Its 5:25 in the morning now and i still can't sleep, it's not like i havn't tried. Ive been laying in bed for about 3 hours, tossing and turning. Even when i do sleep its really restless, i wake up like every hour and apparently i chuck myself around in my sleep, talk, shout, scream and even walk sometimes. I have nightmares whenever i sleep.
    Also, i cant get myself out of bed when i finally do go to sleep. Its ruining my life even more then its already ruined. I can't do anything in the day because im in bed and at night all i feel like doing is staying in...
    Ive gone from being out every day and night and having an active social life to being a complete hermit.
    I no where all my problems stem from but thats really not making things any better. Is anybody else going through similar problems? What are you doing to make yourself sleep.
    Ive taken sleeping tablets, yoga, tried to relax. Tried detox patches but nothing is working.
    I had the same thing with depression and all, just talk to yourself or someone why your depressed.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i sometimes can't sleep, what i do is drink something and just relax and close my eyes, sometimes it works

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234