HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Ema Help [+Rep]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by whoooosh View Post
    its a school with a 6th form
    not just a 6th form
    so it is called a school
    Theres a school and a 6th form like at mine. The 6th form is calleda 6th form not a school. a school is called a school. The school is attached to the 6th form and you go to the 6th form.

You with me?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i didnt start the argument
    its takes more than one person to argue
    "phfft
    using ema to buy games"

Looks liek you were starting an arguement.. You must of known people wouldn't agree with you so why post that?

Dirrty also was part of it, but he took the right idea and left it but you didn't, instead you carried on telling people "he shouldn't be buying ema on blahblah"..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

the only people who like it are the people who get it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Purposeless View Post

"phfft
    using ema to buy games"

Looks liek you were starting an arguement.. You must of known people wouldn't agree with you so why post that?

Dirrty also was part of it, but he took the right idea and left it but you didn't, instead you carried on telling people "he shouldn't be buying ema on blahblah"..
    no one had to say anything back though
    i was just expressing my opinions

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator): Please do not double post.
    Last edited by ,Jess,; 04-10-2007 at 09:22 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    You only get EMA if you attend fully weeks, thus skive from college wont get you EMA along with in my town, college's the teachers will actually tell the "EMA" if you dont learn or mess around thus not getting EMA.

So i would add a rule going along these lines

1) If the teacher, tutor feels the student is not fully taking part in the subject at the time they may deduct X amount of money* from the EMA being paid.

* They may only deduct if other teachers who teach the student feels the same and provide enough proof, and only so much may be deducted no more then £15. Along with EMA have the right to take further amounts off if it happens offten, or stop EMA for 'x' weeks.

The main reason for the EMA is to get teens to go on to education and it hints that teens from families who dont get the EMA will go on to higher education regardless.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well duh! You wouldn't be complaining if you got it, would you?

But some people actually need it, like needing about 200 pounds to get the bus for 1 term
    Last edited by Blue; 04-10-2007 at 09:22 PM.
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thats so untrue and you are generalising, some people do like it and stuff but are also against it because it is unfair on others.

no one had to say anything back though
    i was just expressing my opinions
    But you knew people would disagree and it was completely offtopic because the thread starter was on about something else.

Also i thought u left the thread coz it was stupid?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

EMA wont be changed for many years to come no doubt as it works, yes not how some people like (Such as yourself Ella) but its working and its no doubt 70% like the system 30% dont, unless that changes, the system wont.
    Yes but that 70% only like it because they can spend it on anything they want! I think if people had to proove they were using the money they recieve on things that help their education it'd be alot better. They do a simular thing with benifits people have to proove their getting Jobs interviews and their trying to get work to recieve the money I think a system simular to that would be good.
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

nemo you are the one who has continued it
    so you are just as bad as me

bye.

Tokens

EMA wont be changed for many years to come no doubt as it works, yes not how some people like (Such as yourself Ella) but its working and its no doubt 70% like the system 30% dont, unless that changes, the system wont.
    I know. Tis something I'll just have to live with
    I don't dislike it, I just think it should be changed. - lol contradition I know.