HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Apeel View Post
    Funny how the private-schooled prefect perfect wins instead of the hard-working confident potential of Tim. His potential is bigger than Arjun in everyway, but he apparently lacks the qualifications. Need I remind Lord Sugar he left school at the age of 16 with no academic qualifications.
    Lord Sugar didn't say (on the show) that Tim didn't win due to a lack of qualifications? Either way, Tim was clearly trying to avoid being PM for as long as possible to reduce his chances of getting fired. In a way that's tactics and maybe his lack of confidence. He said he thought he thought he would be fired in Week 1 so that type of thinking isn't great. Tim has some great qualities, but Arjun was overall better. I said on Day 1 that he would win and he did .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Camy View Post
    i'm kinda gutted yous didn't put who won in spoilers, totally ruined it for me, but yeah why was it on tonight instead of next wednesday? i cant find it on iplayer yet either :S
    init guys cheers for this, not like i wanted to find out from this forum instead of iplayering it tomorrow

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by cocaine View Post
    init guys cheers for this, not like i wanted to find out from this forum instead of iplayering it tomorrow
    cant keep everyone happy, im not spoilering everything i write because i dont use the advanced reply button lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

The right person won. His speech was brilliant.

Tokens

I wanted Tim to win tbh.. be really proved himself in the final task which is what your meant to do, not saying the other guy didn't, but I just think Tim really came out of his shell and worked his ass off for this final task to try and win ;]

Also, don't moan that people ruined it for you, if you didn't wanna know, you wouldn't read the thread, simply as that, I didn't watch it till last night and purposely didn't look at this thread, otherwise it would of been spolied, so it is your own fault if you choose to look at it ;]

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Tim was utter rubbish in the first few weeks let's not forget, he was incredibly lazy and cutting cut cheese because it was too windy lmao. He was playing a game the whole time which seemed to work quite well, but Lord Sugar clearly saw through it, the only reason he wasn't fired early on was because Nick realised he's actually pretty decent even though he didn't act it.

Arjun has been consistently good throughout the whole series, he's clearly very academic, pretty good at selling too (Not quite up to Zoe's standard but he did sell a £3k painting which is more than she did) and creative it would seem. The right guy won it I thought, if Tim was as good as he was in the last few episodes throughout the series then maybe him.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    Can't believe Emma Walker got fired. She's sooo purrrty. I mean she cried when she got fired and she sells eggs and sweets. Adorable.
    There is definitely something random about selling eggs & sweets. I thought they'd just say she worked in a corner shop but obviously not!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

The highlight of the Junior Apprentice was Adam Eliaz's unbelievably rubbish effort in creating a cardboard box which was on the market for £20. He said "Personally I would buy it"
    This was from the camping task.
    Anyone remember?
    Whatta looney, cardboard box with games and a shoe compartment made of cardboard lmao

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sameer!

Latest Awards:

Arjun deserved to win it, he was truly better then the other academcially as well business.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910