HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 100 of 617 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200600 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 6169
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

waste of a storyline putting hornswoggle as vinces son

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Terrible, terrible. If Kennedy was the son as planned the build would've been worth it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -Wolverine View Post
    Terrible, terrible. If Kennedy was the son as planned the build would've been worth it.
    Exactly!
    Unless they now do a whole Kennedy tries to prove himself as Vince's son?

Also , for the new game what if Hornswoggle is still champ? Does that mean that they'd have to put him in the game?!
    He'd have like noone to fight!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mk

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mangle View Post
    Exactly!
    Unless they now do a whole Kennedy tries to prove himself as Vince's son?

Also , for the new game what if Hornswoggle is still champ? Does that mean that they'd have to put him in the game?!
    He'd have like noone to fight!
    They could do that, say Swoggle tampered with the DNA or something

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs.McCall

Latest Awards:

Rumour has it that

Mrs.McCall - I'm out of this world.

Read all about me

Tokens
    Habbo
    cjw93

Latest Awards:

Sounds great. Should be a great fued
    Used to be GraysAthChaz

Tokens

WWE news and notes

According to one source, Vince has scheduled a Board of Directors meeting to specifically address which international territories they should open up and get the green light to start as soon as possible. It is believed that Vince feels with everything that is going down involving Congress and a potential wrongful death lawsuit, wrestling may be in for a rough haul domestically, and thus it is important to solidify operations elsewhere.

The feeling is that while WWE may be at its lowest point in history as it regards perception in the United States, they'll continue to be embraced overseas. It is believed the four territories they are looking at most strongly are UK (wheels are already very much in motion), the UK, Asia and Mexico.

Regarding the illegitimate son deal, I would be stunned if this wasn't just a way to prolong the storyline until Kennedy returns from suspension. The whole deal with Kennedy may have been axed, but my feeling from watching Raw is that it has not. I base this mostly on the original plans, which would have seen Kennedy and Vince team up to try to wrest control of the company from the rest of the family, and Hunter coming out as the husband of Steph and siding with her, Linda and Shane.

It makes no sense to continue the Hunter/Steph deal like they subtly did on Raw if that's not the direction they're going. I think that there is a good three-to-four weeks of fun stuff you can do with Hornswaggle as the child, and then by the time it runs its course Kennedy will be back and they can move forward as scheduled. I know that Vince was irate that word of future plans leaked out, and he and Stephanie both gave stern lectures to the writing crew about it. They were so paranoid that they didn't tell anyone who the son was going to be on Raw and flew in all the wrestlers from all the brands to make sure nobody could rule anyone out by process of elimination. Kennedy was at the show backstage for this reason. They're also being very tight-lipped about where this goes from here, which also suggests that Hornswaggle as the child isn't the end of this whole thing.

Rosie was at OVW training this week. The feeling is he'll be offered a deal.

Ric Flair is denying that he quit WWE. Well, we did merely report that he gave notice. There are definitely issues between the two sides, but, as noted last week, I do expect him to return at some point. He was asked about it on a radio show this week and said, "That is not true. That is not true. I don't know how that got started. What would the WWE do without me? I'm the only guy to go to work every day and have for 34 1/2 years".

King Booker is likely done for now. He was the 60 day suspension and was outraged. He was ****** because he'd already been suspended once (I believe around the time where he and Sharmell had the supposed break-up on Smackdown and he vanished) and then got the 60-day suspension just because his name showed up on the Signature list. He was very close to signing a new long-term contract but was constantly holding out. We mentioned many of his demands in the newsletter several weeks back, including a desire to sit in on production meetings during his feud with Hunter to make sure that he wasn't buried. He had no contract going into SummerSlam and was constantly telling the office that he would sign it as soon as his attorney finished looking it over for the final time.

It is believed that he was dragging it out so that he could see how he was taken care of in the SummerSlam match. He was also upset that Orton had showed up on the list, but because he'd served his time or come clean or whatever the deal was, he wasn't hit with a 60-day. As noted many times, Booker had been wanting to get out of the business for some time, often citing that he was going to retire at 40. He has a hip-hop store in Houston and his wrestling school/promotion, and he saved enough money to not have to worry about the bullcrap.

He'd made it clear that if he'd been drafted to ECW earlier this year, he'd have quit right then and there. Basically, he's another example of a guy who doesn't need the business and got out because he wasn't happy with how things were going down. He'd also stated many times that he didn't want to be like the other guys who died on the road in some hotel.

Shawn and HHH were at Ohio Valley last week for a closed door meeting with talent. I believe they were there largely for a pep talk meeting and training session. Shawn can't go all out yet, but they were both there answering questions and giving advice. The belief within the company is that when Vince McMahon is no longer in charge, Steph will run the corporate end, Shane will run global media and licensing, and Hunter and Shawn will be in charge of developmental.

Regarding testing in developmental, while discussions are ongoing about how to incorporate it into the current Wellness policy, the fact is that there has always been some form of testing. Guys were tested when they first came in and then tested randomly from that point forward. One source said the only person he'd ever heard of failing was Ryan Reeves, and that the loopholes were very well known. In fact, this source claimed that he was specifically told by a member of WWE management that is no longer with the company that the way around the test was to get a prescription for whatever you were taking.

He noted that another wrestler was always bragging about how he got a prescription and was buying all of his stuff online. As it turns out, this guy ended up on the Signature list. Oops. This wrestler used to brag about how he'd go home, get drunk, and then go out in the snow and inject himself so that his parents wouldn't see it. Apparently, this fell under the category of therapeutic usage under a physician's care.

London & Kendrick beat Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch in Cape Town, South Africa to win the WWE Tag Team Titles, then lost them back a few days later. This was mentioned on WWE.com and Raw.

We're told that Matt Sydal has signed his WWE developmental contract and will be heading to OVW.
    leave your name when you rep me please.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.McCall View Post
    Rumour has it that

Hope that happens, that would be really worth it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

SD was pretty crap tbh
    Khali desimated batista again ;\

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I fell asleep during SD. :rolleyes: