HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 102 of 148 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1477
    Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Webber's wheelie was amazing

Just watched the replay (could not for my life get up this morning) and was a really interesting race towards the end, had a somewhat slow start though.
    Awesome driving from Nico, if he keeps putting these performances in, I can see him having some good races this season!

Kimi towards the last few laps, I was virtually crying inside. From 2nd to 14th in less than 10 laps?!?!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol nicely done Mr Webber!

Always knew that Nico would win a race at some point!

So now we have Hamilton & Button leading the championship

Roll on Bahrain next weekend!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ajthedragon

Latest Awards:

Awesome race. Can't wait for Bahrain next weekend.

Surprised McLaren haven't had a 1-2 yet?! (Albeit they should of had one in Oz)
    One for the road. :rolleyes:

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

'cause of Force India speaking out against Formula 1's decision to race in Bahrain they received virtually no TV coverage despite getting into the final qualifying session. Scandalous.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ajthedragon

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    'cause of Force India speaking out against Formula 1's decision to race in Bahrain they received virtually no TV coverage despite getting into the final qualifying session. Scandalous.
    Apparently it's because they have whisky branding, and Alcohol is banned in Bahrain. Nonetheless ridiculous.

I'm a bit disappointed to be honest, I don't want Red Bull winning all season given we've had two years of it.
    One for the road. :rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ajthedragon View Post
    Apparently it's because they have whisky branding, and Alcohol is banned in Bahrain. Nonetheless ridiculous.

I'm a bit disappointed to be honest, I don't want Red Bull winning all season given we've had two years of it.
    Im sure they will show bits of all cars if possible on the tele ... Its not like if force india are 1st or 2nd they wont show them....
    Regarding red bull, yes it did get annoying them (seb mainly) winning everything. I personally think he will not be winning come the end of lap 1.

I had a prediction before qualyfing that the person in 2nd would win the race - in this case Hamilton.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quite pleased with Kimi for getting 2nd. I wanted him to win it as well But still a good job from the team as both drivers got on the podium. Crap weekend for McLaren for sure, Lewis with the pit problems twice due to the same tyre/wheel nut issue and then Jenson who retired in the end.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

McLaren need to sort their act out, the pit problems are awful.

I'm hoping Red Bull don't pull away from everyone else, like last year as it would be really good to see somebody different win the title (McLaren)

Shame the Iceman didn't win
    Jordan

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Really bad day for McLaren as said above due to the pit stops - i think some training may be done before the next race!

I also really thought Kimi was going to overtake Seb, which is what i wanted ... but still, 2nd is a good result. Obviously with Grosjean also getting on the podium too makes it great for Lotus.

4 races and 4 different winners which is good... Hope it continues to be close races - but if the McLaren boys want to keep getting 1st & 2nd - i wont complain!
    :dance: McLaren F1 :dance: FC Barcelona :dance: Sheffield United FC :dance:

I have left for now but may return in the future!

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Excellent race for Kimi and the whole Lotus team again, some more to come hopefully too!