HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CHA!NGANG View Post
    Yeah I know, he's a Left Winger. But right footed so I'm guessing he cuts in a lot instead of crossing, which if spurs play a 4-3-3 is better.

As for the striker. Fabiano could be a good bet. Do you think he's a good signing?
    He's being looked at along with Suarez and Dzeko, don't know who else atm. Italian Sky said that Harry was at the Palmero game last night, presumably for Kjaer.
    Last edited by JackBuddy; 18-05-2010 at 08:37 PM.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JackBuddy View Post
    He's being looked at along with Suarez and Dzeko, don't know who else atm. Italian Sky said that Harry was at the Palmero game last night, presumably for Kjaer.
    Palermo have a good few players.

Kjaer has said he doesn't want to rot on the bench, even at a big club and would rather play constantly. He won't get that at Spurs with Woodgate, King and Dawson.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CHA!NGANG View Post
    Palermo have a good few players.

Kjaer has said he doesn't want to rot on the bench, even at a big club and would rather play constantly. He won't get that at Spurs with Woodgate, King and Dawson.
    King plays every other game and is liable to picking up other injuries easily because he doesn't train and Woodgate's situation isn't getting much better unfortunately. Feel sorry for Bassong though.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ladies and Gentlemen. I give you... Browney's guide to Sunderland's transfers!

Here's the acceptable areas of our squad.

Gordon
    ?* - Turner - ?* - ?
    ? - Cana - Cattermole - ?**
    Bent - Jones

* - Hutton and Mensah, if they sign on a permanent.
    ** - We've just signed a new winger, but I haven't seen him play yet.

I'm going to do two sets of lists. One realistic, one... not. See if you can guess which.

In: Hutton, Mensah, Figueroa, N'Zogbia/Pederson

Out: Murphy, Healy, McCartney, Nosworthy

In: Rafael, Upson, Gibbs, Bentley, Joe Cole

Out: Half the squad.

Ok, the second set of lists was done tongue in cheek, but not too outlandish. Rafael might want loan time if United nab a RB, Upson is surplus to requirements at Upton Park, Gibbs may want loan time, Bentley could come here for game time and Joe Cole might want to work for charity..? In reality I would be delighted with the first list. However, sounds like we may be being priced out of moves for Mensah and Hutton. I'm not sure what to think. I never thought we needed to get stronger on the RB role anyway, I think our LB is dire. If we get forced out of the running for Hutton, Bruce should throw all of his considerable weight into a deal for Figueroa.

Although, there's talk of other options for the right back role. Guy demel from Hamburg is wanted away by fans, and Onouha wants away from the manager at City. He may also be handy in CB. Birmingham have had an 8 million bid for N'Zogbia knocked back. I reckon we can match or better that. Not to say Brum can't up their offer, they're minted. Plus, N'Zogbia knows the area well. Another creative midfielder option may be Ireland. He's not in the manager's plans, but I'm sure better clubs are in for him. Also, I'd hate to play him on the wing and butcher his style of play. We'd have to play:

Ireland
    Riveros - Cattermole
    Cana

Which doesn't suit Cattermole at all. And I'd hate to leave Catts out for Richardson or someone...

Basically, we need to tighten up at full-back, then add a creative midfielder. Too often Bent has poor service. Is Cristian Riveros that midfielder? Who knows. All I know is, I can't wait for transfer fever to kick off.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hutton is toilet, if I were Sunderland I'd cash in on Jones. He's good, but not really been the same player this season. Even you have to admit that he is terribly over-priced.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Harry was probably looking at Miccoli or Lavezzi, from Palermo, they're AMAZING for them.
    Last edited by StefanWolves; 18-05-2010 at 09:13 PM.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by StefanWolves View Post
    Harry was probably looking at Miccoli or Lavezzi, from Palermo, they're AMAZING for them.
    Only problem being he plays for Napoli.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well, used to be at Palermo? :S

On my UT he's still classed as Palermo :S

EDIT - sorry I should have read the quote correctly, yeah I messed up with Lavezzi
    Last edited by StefanWolves; 18-05-2010 at 09:32 PM.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

did you mean Cavani?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Geraint View Post
    did you mean Cavani?
    Think he does.