Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

not my favourite by any means, but watched Pineapple express the other day, favourite line of the whole film:

"because i'm already in the dumpster maaaaan"
    there was little we could say, and even less we could do, as the ice kept getting thinner under me and you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hello. My name is Connie Muldoon. I'm hosting a family reunion and my oven has run amuck; I think it's the heat actuator. Anyhoo, I'd like to order, uh, three Good Meals, four Junior Good Meals, and 17-piece order of your Good Chunks and, okay, on two of the Junior Good Meals, I need to substitute the Good Cookies for Good Pies. Now, don't fret if that's extra; I'll pony up the overage. And, uh, oh! On the regular Good Meals, I need two of the Good Burgers to have ketchup, mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomato, but no onion; I've got an interview this afternoon. Let's see, that takes care of everyone but Uncle Leslie who doesn't eat meat but, of course, he does eat dairy, so I don't get it. Let's get Leslie a Good Chickwich, some Good Fries, and a Good Root Beer all to go. But I would like to have my beverage while I wait. Now, total me up.
    I'm not even kidding, favourite ever quote of mine.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yea ;D

Die hard cant member witch one...

Now i know what a T.V dinner feels like
    Sounds like someone wants to get.... funky.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

watched Pulp Fiction for the second time yesterday, and the whole 'Say what again' seen is brilliant.

Jules: What does Marsellus Wallace look like?
    Brett: what!?
    Jules: What country you from?
    Brett: what!?
    Jules: What ain't no country I ever head of, they speak english in what?
    Brett: what?
    Jules: ENGLISH MOTHER****** DO YOU SPEAK IT

Brett: ye-yes yes
    Jules: Then you know what i'm saying, describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like
    Brett: w-what?
    Jules: SAY WHAT AGAIN, SAY-WHAT-AGAIN, I DARE YOU I DOUBLE DARE YOU MOTHER****** SAY WHAT ONE MORE GOD DAMN TIME
    ahhh, amazing
    there was little we could say, and even less we could do, as the ice kept getting thinner under me and you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

"70% of the time, it works, EVERY TIME!" - Anchorman LOL!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

From The Benchwarmer.
    John Heder is playing this geek clark.. he knows nothing about baseball and theyre playing with this guy Gus (Rob Schneider)..
    Gus is really good and Clark goes: You could have gone to the superbowl!!!
    I think you need to see the scene, and the movie to be able to laugh.
    hi
    hi
    hi
    hi
    hi
    hi
    hi
    hi

Tokens
    Habbo
    mizme93

Latest Awards:

'Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn'

'You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!'

from the Dark Knight

oh and also,

Daisy: 'Would you still love me if I were old and saggy?'
    Benjamin Button: 'Would you still love me if I were young and had acne? Or if I end up wetting the bed?'

from the curious case of Benjamin Button

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011