HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by DJLouis
    Um you may fantasize about doing that mate but i defintley don't.. mite be your idea of fun but not mine
    So i fantasise about pixels..? SURE mate, I dont know what kind of gay crap you watch

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Arisham
    Habbox. Not Habbos.
    And yet again another pointless and negative post by the "not so great noob Nkay". Point proven.

Anyway, lets get back. No-one cares if who copied who. To be honest, I wouldn't copy thinkhabbo because their content is rubbish.

I bet you any money in the world you aint even read it, you talk out your backside.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by KCMac32
    One word , BOVVERED?
    Twenty two words, Go away and stop spamming, he said Habbox was unofficial cause we suck so I said the same about TH being unofficial.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Arisham
    Habbox. Not Habbos.
    And yet again another pointless and negative post by the "not so great noob Nkay". Point proven.

Anyway, lets get back. No-one cares if who copied who. To be honest, I wouldn't copy thinkhabbo because their content is rubbish.
    Thats rich coming from you, lets see some content made by you then.
    Nkay (Owner)

ThinkHabbo.Com

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth
    Twenty two words, Go away and stop spamming, he said Habbox was unofficial cause we suck so I said the same about TH being unofficial.
    Look 2 words - **** OFF. As stated in this thread earlier , As it is a habbo matter we can discuss and argue this as much as we like thank you

Tokens

Its true nige.. I gotta say i dont see much of a layout from habbox

probably use freewebs dont ya?

Tokens

Incase you didnt read it, I'll say it again.

Originally Posted by Stealth
    Habbox did a lottery before TH, does that mean I should pm sierk saying his content has been stolen? No obviously not. Just because they used your idea doesn't mean everything has been copied, maybe it has been and I'm wrong but no-one knows for definate and if I get 'insulted' for this post by a ThinkHabbo Habbox member it shows how narrow minded you are.
    There's no need to because one of the first habbo lotteries was held by "Reem" and was promoted by habbo staff, and she finally just scammed everybody that entered the competition. ThinkHabbo isnt stealing any ideas, If habbo promoted it, then dont you think people are liable to also do a lottery? Yes, they are.
    Last edited by arouse; 30-07-2006 at 03:43 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Himself
    Incase you didnt read it, I'll say it again.

Originally Posted by Stealth
    Habbox did a lottery before TH, does that mean I should pm sierk saying his content has been stolen? No obviously not. Just because they used your idea doesn't mean everything has been copied, maybe it has been and I'm wrong but no-one knows for definate and if I get 'insulted' for this post by a ThinkHabbo Habbox member it shows how narrow minded you are.

There's no need to because one of the first habbo lotteries was held by "Reem" and was promoted by habbo staff, and she finally just scammed everybody that entered the competition. ThinkHabbo isnt stealing any ideas, If habbo promoted it, then dont you think people are liable to also do a lottery? Yes, they are.
    Yeah I read it just there was no need for a responce :] Apart from that yeah but Habbox still done it before TH, that's like saying
    Clubhabbo didn't copy thinkhabbo because vhabbo done it before them sort of thing.
    Last edited by brandon; 30-07-2006 at 03:44 PM.

Tokens

Lol. Nkay is getting friends to come help him out. Shows how they are losing the argument. Pfft I would rather have Clubhabbo's layout than Thinkhabbo's. No offence Ult ;]

And your content is rubbish. Do you ever wonder what the visitors on thinkhabbo.com do? They only go on there for the radio. That is all. I would prefer to have 20 visitors browse the website rather have 300 listeners not browsing. Anyway, I am not going to jump to assumptions. I'm also not going to waste time arguing anymore with some biased fanatics.

And Nkay, you will get to see when I open my fansite.
    Last edited by Arisham; 30-07-2006 at 03:44 PM.

Um, what has a layout got to do with anything.
    moderator alert Edited by Matts (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the size limits for your usergroup.

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast