HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: JabbaTown.com

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Also how can you be Beta testing when you said yourself there has been no skins for the people and only one range of furni made? :s

Tokens
    Habbo
    mr.parasols

Latest Awards:

We use Robots Just squares with square legs and arms

Tokens
    Habbo
    Beneficial

Latest Awards:

??? :s I don't get it
    what is fetch gretchen?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Could I Be A Site Grapics Designer?
    I Made this for A Randamer Thats Making A Site...

I make websites, I Can do alsorts. And I Love this Project Idea!

My site Habboid will be open tomorrow! So you can see what I Can Do (Web Page Designing)

Tokens
    Habbo
    T0X!C-uk

Latest Awards:

OK lets get some facts straight

1) Jabba WILL open they have a great team who work there best.
    2) Why would people sit at a computer designing some great things for no reason?
    3) Its being advertised now so that they know they will have some users when it first opens so theres no waiting about.
    4) Jabba Is not and probobly will not be better than Habbo and the creators arnt saying that it going to be.
    5) People who dont like Jabba and are moaning in this thread just go away and let people who do like Jabba talk without people causing arguements

The point is that Jabba will open 100% in the next few months the people working on jabba doing more in a day than Habbo do in a week. I mean its took Sulake like 1 year to finally realise thats habbo needed new furni so what do they create....Crapy rollers which they probobly made befoprs some of the currect furni but forgot about it.

Anyways JABBA IS THE NEXT BIG CHAT

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Exclamation

Liam... how do you know? It would take us years to 'beat' habbo.
    SMILEEEE

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Liam
    OK lets get some facts straight

1) Jabba WILL open they have a great team who work there best.
    2) Why would people sit at a computer designing some great things for no reason?
    3) Its being advertised now so that they know they will have some users when it first opens so theres no waiting about.
    4) Jabba Is not and probobly will not be better than Habbo and the creators arnt saying that it going to be.
    5) People who dont like Jabba and are moaning in this thread just go away and let people who do like Jabba talk without people causing arguements

The point is that Jabba will open 100% in the next few months the people working on jabba doing more in a day than Habbo do in a week. I mean its took Sulake like 1 year to finally realise thats habbo needed new furni so what do they create....Crapy rollers which they probobly made befoprs some of the currect furni but forgot about it.

Anyways JABBA IS THE NEXT BIG CHAT
    1) Just because they have a great team of staff doesn't mean it will open or even be popular. Take a football team for example, they have all the best players in the world but yet it doesn't mean they will win the match.
    2) What have they designed so far? One set of furni and a stolen idea.
    3) Like I said before you don't go in to Burger King and hand out leaflets for McDonalds, you don't advertise 'JabbaTown' on a place meant for Habbo.
    4) Kyle.tk seems to think it's the best thing ever.
    5) People are proving a point on this thread of how Jabba may not open and how its not right to advertise it here.

The point you don't know if it will open. Obviously they have to work harder because they have nothing yet and the rollers haven't been out for a year.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Beneficial

Latest Awards:

Everyone's gone hyper over it :s

Stop it :s
    what is fetch gretchen?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Will there be "credits"/"Coins"?

Will they cost?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Exclamation

yea, our currency will be tickets. And unfortunatley, due to how much this has cost our team, they will cost, but they will be cheap. The final price is yet to be deicded.

And Dave, where is the stolen idea?
    SMILEEEE

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast