HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Muniflex View Post
    Just watched Ep 1 of Anime.
    It was alright. Will watch another couple tomorrow

Gimmie link to DBZ?
    www.watch-dragonball.com

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Nah I didn't. I kinda think it rings a bell? lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Anime isnt a programme...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've watched a few animes as te above were saying, DBZ was great. Dragonball kinda bored me though. DBZ was just epic back in the day.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyNemo View Post
    I've watched a few animes as te above were saying, DBZ was great. Dragonball kinda bored me though. DBZ was just epic back in the day.
    They aired Dragonball Z first in some places because Dragonball didn't get very high ratings. But Dragonball was awesome, with it there would be no Z. If anything is boring, it would be Dragonball GT.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    They aired Dragonball Z first in some places because Dragonball didn't get very high ratings. But Dragonball was awesome, with it there would be no Z. If anything is boring, it would be Dragonball GT.
    Well obv. it set up the whole storyline and stuff, but i quite like the baby part of GT, i was like wow when there was SSJ4

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well obv. it set up the whole storyline and stuff, but i quite like the baby part of GT, i was like wow when there was SSJ4
    Baby was alright, SSJ4 was good at first but really they ruined it by trying to do something different. It's not what fans wanted, and Goku being turned back into a child... After everything Kid Goku had gone through in Dragonball and Adult Goku had gone through in Z, it just goes straight back to the beginning. Goku, Trunks and Pan finding the Dragonballs in GT was much like Gohan, Krillin and Bulma finding them just before the Frieza saga in Z. Pointless filler episodes.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 27-02-2008 at 06:53 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Baby was alright, SSJ4 was good at first but really they ruined it by trying to do something different. It's not what fans wanted, and Goku being turned back into a child... After everything Kid Goku had gone through in Dragonball and then Adult Goku had gone through in Z, it just goes straight back to the beginning. Goku, Trucks and Pan finding the Dragonballs in GT was much like Gohan, Krillin and Bulma finding them just before the Frieza saga in Z. Pointless filler episodes.
    Hehe true, the kid goku thing i found crap, and then he turned bigger in SSj4? Seemed stupid imo, but i quite liked it still.

You watched death note yet?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hehe true, the kid goku thing i found crap, and then he turned bigger in SSj4? Seemed stupid imo, but i quite liked it still.

You watched death note yet?
    Although saying that... I don't know how they could have followed the Buu saga(s). Because he was like the ultimate bad guy.

Are you joking? I finished watching it months ago back when you used to post in the KKK. Remember I was comparing it with Utawarerumono. I watched it again recently and it really is amazing. Best anime ever.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 27-02-2008 at 06:56 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Although saying that... I don't know how they could have followed the Buu saga(s). Because he was like the ultimate bad guy.

Are you joking? I finished watching it months ago back when you used to post in the KKK. Remember I was comparing it with Utawarerumono. I watched it again recently and it really is amazing. Best anime ever.
    Am not sure what you're on about in the DBZ bit

Yes! Finally! I told you it's awesome and amazing. I thought you finished it but i couldn't remember so i thought i'd ask again =D

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast