HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 115 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1477
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

As mentioned above, Jake will have decided to move on due to the BBC not having full rights to show the races.

Despite me mainly now watching SKY for F1 i know Jake is a really good presenter for any kind of sport and a very good one especially for BBC F1.

Back to the Singapore GP now... can only see Vettel getting pole!

I always like this race with it being a night race & a tight track... hopefully will be a decent race tomorrow
    :dance: McLaren F1 :dance: FC Barcelona :dance: Sheffield United FC :dance:

I have left for now but may return in the future!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hamilton gets pole, even though he smashed the wall

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Deak View Post
    As mentioned above, Jake will have decided to move on due to the BBC not having full rights to show the races.

Despite me mainly now watching SKY for F1 i know Jake is a really good presenter for any kind of sport and a very good one especially for BBC F1.

Back to the Singapore GP now... can only see Vettel getting pole!

I always like this race with it being a night race & a tight track... hopefully will be a decent race tomorrow
    Since getting the Sky Sports package specifically for F1 I haven't watched any of the BBC F1 coverage as it's just a pain in finding out when they are doing live ones or not. Plus may as well still to the channel that has them all live anyway! I seen Jake at Silverstone this year and he is a nice guy and a good presenter so I agree with you there.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Good job by Haamilton, hopefully he'll keep his lead, even after the safety car restart 4th win in a row for McLaren hopefully

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hamilton gearbox failure whilst in front a big margin. Maldonado out too. Karthikeyan caused safety car.

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Interesting race, such a shame about Hamilton

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Schumacher straight into the back of Vergne

2nd Safety car.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not seen the full race, just little bits (watching highlights a bit later).

Such a shame for Hamilton - a certain victory if he didnt have a gear box penalty...

Looks like its between Alonso & Vettel for the championship & to be fair i think Alonso deserves it this year (as much as im not a fan of his)
    :dance: McLaren F1 :dance: FC Barcelona :dance: Sheffield United FC :dance:

I have left for now but may return in the future!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Felt so gutted when Lewis had to retire due to the gearbox failure he faced. He was doing quite well before that happened which is a shame. Early race next time it's on!

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator