HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Take a look.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

this thread has confused me a bit.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Im not friggen ninty. This is bullying

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by !Lily View Post
    Im not friggen ninty. This is bullying
    can u prove tht?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan View Post
    Pycan appears to be doing well....
    Harry told me he never wanted to let Pycan go. He also said you had no right. Harry wanted me to go back to openpipe but I said no.

Hmmm, I know I am going to do better on my own.
    Hi

Tokens

Tis a shame Pycan and Openpipe were not together.
    But there are two new projects coming up, which are going to be very successful

Good Lucky Danny :]

This is the price you pay,
    for
    loss of control

Rep = 139 thanks to mattmeister. :eusa_danc

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by alcohol View Post
    can u prove tht?
    Yes, Yes I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Pycan View Post
    Harry told me he never wanted to let Pycan go. He also said you had no right. Harry wanted me to go back to openpipe but I said no.

All the best I suppose

ScottDiamond. Guest

It looks like a free design - in fact, it's junk. YES IT IS CRAP.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Pycan View Post

Actually, Acording to you , it was you who broke the deal and therefore broke a verbal contract (which was soon to be a written and signed contract) and last time i checked, we could infact hold your company for another two weeks ,as far as i knowwe choose not to.

He may not of wanted Pycan to go, but he soon saw reason why it would be wise. it was the domains he didn't want to loose, not the owner

Two new projects have already replaced Pycan and should be sorted and opertional during the week.

To Scott, you can't compare the two designs anymore, one was removed.. you'll just looking at Dannys fine work (which is a template)

Danny, the more you post in this thread the more unprofessional you look. in the last 2 Days Pycan advanced more then it had in 2 months, in the last 12 hours you pushed Pycan so far down a hole that you have only two outcomes, sell the domains or knowing you , you will buy a large reseller, sell to two clients, holding the company up using your EMA rather then income

OpenPipe Solutions Limited is a VAT Registered company that was set to buy out the Pycan domains and company, supporting them with new servers as well as DSL. we wanted as part of the contract to keep danny on running the company recieving a percentage of profits.

I Have already requested that this thread be closed as it is getting full of spam posts as well as lies. but instead of closing the thread a super moderator appears to of... joined posting offtopic.

I do not wish to post on this matter again and will only do so when Danny snaps the truth.

Oh and Danny.... i'm wondering if you've started signing my Email address up for Spam or giving out my Email address telling people i'm a perv yet like the professional you are
    Last edited by Lycan; 30-09-2007 at 10:53 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Okay, it sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nain View Post
    i voted 'Not Sure' as im, not sure!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112