HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Whos most hated group of people in your school

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • Emos

54 30.86%
  • Moshers

8 4.57%
  • Chavs

60 34.29%
  • Nerds

28 16.00%
  • Other (if so, please post who)

25 14.29%
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    I find chavs and emos equally annoying. The point of an emo has been re-written it seems and poser-emos aka the freaks who think dressing in dark colours and listening to certain bands makes them emo. Chavs are just mentally corrupted lesser humans who pretty much should be the reason for bringing back the death sentence. Kill of chavs = Better country.
    As usual, Gomme seems to have pretty much hit the nail on the head with such force that it has gone through the wood and hit the earth's core. We must be telepathic

I really cant stand emos. Especially on online forums, why do they have to murder the rules of english punctuation so much?! Shift key abuse, overuse of andersans, purposely mispelling words to look good (such as saying lawl), it's really not funny. In a school sense, I still hate them because they stand in doorways, and when challenged about it start crying about it. Seriously, grow up...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol nerds...

everyone is scared of da chavs at our school they lol, they dnt h8.. But I suppose most schools r full of emos n moshers who will dislike chavs lolz.
    Last edited by e5..; 29-07-2007 at 05:57 PM.

Tokens

I don't get any of the groups tbh.
    'Chavs' need to be hung.
    Most 'Emos' are fake wannabes anyway.
    And putting people into groups basically challenges human law that we are all equal.

I'm glad I'm going to college this year, shouldn't be as bad as senior school hopefully.

And can I just enforce my opinion that 'chavs' need to be hung. And by chavs I mean people who go round beating people up for no reason and hiding their faces with caps and scarves so they look like letter boxes. I have nothing against what music people listen to, or what they wear, (unless it's over the top). There should be a law against any of these people being allowed into the street.
    myspace.com/rawrlittledino
    skype - rawrlittledino

HabboxLive.com - Senior DJ Immi.

Quote Originally Posted by Adzeh (Adam)
    - yeah, you got me, adamadette is my true name
    Quote Originally Posted by KnuxIBF (Mikey)
    - they stick their noses into our sex life Immi
    - I make Immi have orgasms all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Finkelstien (Teron)
    - One big orgy between myself and Immz

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hmm, i'd say chavs as most are just "mefs" who all they care about is ******* girls tbh. And as for nerds I don't have nothing agaist them because at least they're clever for at what they do.
    As for thick people I'd say they are a target now as most clever kids just go "Your thick, go work in the asda." and that just gets them ****** off frankly. Emos and goths are victims for being different and then you have your wannabe emos who stalk the emos round at break.

So overall I'd say chavs&thick people.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Professor-Alex View Post
    As usual, Gomme seems to have pretty much hit the nail on the head with such force that it has gone through the wood and hit the earth's core. We must be telepathic

I really cant stand emos. Especially on online forums, why do they have to murder the rules of english punctuation so much?! Shift key abuse, overuse of andersans, purposely mispelling words to look good (such as saying lawl), it's really not funny. In a school sense, I still hate them because they stand in doorways, and when challenged about it start crying about it. Seriously, grow up...
    Woooo go me, but you seemed to have described in depth what I was moaning about, so you whacked the hole which previously had a nail inside it.

What annoys me at the moment is LOLZ. What does the Z mean? I've noticed that emos and chavs are rubbing each other slightly by taking a whizz on the English language lately.
    Last edited by GommeInc; 29-07-2007 at 06:38 PM.

Tokens

There were tho hated groups in my school. In Italy there aren't a lot of emos and they look... strange.
    The most hated group in my school were those stupid girls, who look like Paris Hilton, and stuff like that.

I personally don't like them because they always talk about their clothes and their make-up.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    I find chavs and emos equally annoying. The point of an emo has been re-written it seems and poser-emos aka the freaks who think dressing in dark colours and listening to certain bands makes them emo. Chavs are just mentally corrupted lesser humans who pretty much should be the reason for bringing back the death sentence. Kill of chavs = Better country.
    I love you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There are no chavs at our school, but everyone hates them more than emos.
    Conductor of the Runaway Train of Militant Homosexuality

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

clearly the emos lols

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't know what Chavs or Moshers are. Is that a UK Term, because I live in the US.
    1. Jeremy 1129 up, 295 downA named based on the biblical name Jeremiah. Used as a name for children who are blessed with a large brain and/or penis. Also used as a replacement for "perfect".
    We had a child and it had a very large penis so we named it Jeremy.