HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, bunch of idiots. It's okay though haha.

It was the old HabboForum. www.habbo.net

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Dentafrice View Post
    I don't know who you are, and don't know who you are 'pretending to be', but I know what happened.

The database wasn't anything, it stored nothing but mime data, and just the filenames to be presented on the share and latest page.

The images weren't stored in a database since V1 of TehUpload in September-November 2007.

So the database can go to hell. The files were stored in images.
    Well one, i've been here longer than you, look at my dat registered, i just don't spam the forum like you do. Two, what happened to all the images from September-November, yes you told me. Photobucket got hacked last month was down for a few days they didn't lose one image, You've closed and reopened and been hacked and you lost images, this is one reason not to use you, you upload images and one year later they are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by iJoe View Post
    Regsitered but got 2 activation e-mails instead of 1
    I tryed to delete me account and i got another link to active it. Think you need a bit of a recoding.
    Last edited by Zito; 29-07-2008 at 02:33 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well one, i've been here longer than you, look at my dat registered
    You twit. Caleb has been here since the start of Habbox like Tim, Adam, myself and a few other members :rolleyes:.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by BOX! View Post
    Seems you got it rough here: http://www.slicedthread.com/coding-corner/71310-tehupload-updates-desktop-application.html

What the hell is that forum anyway? I stumbled upon it by typing habboforum.com.
    Your argument of TinyPic over ImageShack is redundant - my point is why use an unprofessional site that has already died once, with software that (I presume, but haven't checked) isn't open source and has no extra features to these professional sites. - Thank you, i agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Dentafrice View Post
    Yeah, bunch of idiots. It's okay though haha.

It was the old HabboForum. www.habbo.net
    I think you'll find yourself the idiot, come backwhen you learn to spell. Techtuts didn't seem to like you either. Your not getting much luck, only the Habbo community and most are aged 8-13.

Quote Originally Posted by Invent View Post
    You twit. Caleb has been here since the start of Habbox like Tim, Adam, myself and a few other members :rolleyes:.
    I couldn't give a ******* ****, i didn't spend my life when i was younger playing Habbo, i had a life, i had friends. I was going off what information i could see for the date joined, it's a mistake.
    Last edited by Zito; 29-07-2008 at 02:37 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I couldn't give a ******* ****, i didn't spend my life when i was younger playing Habbo, i had a life, i had friends. I was going off what information i could see for the dat joined, it's a mistake.
    Ok, so one part of your initial argument was that you were registered before Caleb (which sounded like you think that makes you smarter) and NOW you're saying who cares who registered first? Okay, great arguments :rolleyes:.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zito View Post
    I had a life, I had friends.
    Good to see you had some, maybe your attitude suggests to us why you had friends. No-one gives a damn to how long you have been here, and you may want to work out how to spell date (dat in your language init).

Just leave now as most of the forum will respect caleb alot more than you so your just digging yourself a bigger hole.
    Last edited by Source; 29-07-2008 at 02:40 PM.

www.fragme.co = a project.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Can we stop the fights, or you'll be receiving juicy infractions?
    Anyway, it's a great feature, keep it up.
    "RETIRED" FROM HABBO(X)

:¬:

TOMSPIT / COWLY05

Tokens

*Removed*

Edited by Invent (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.
    Last edited by Invent; 29-07-2008 at 02:45 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Can we stop the fights, or you'll be receiving juicy infractions?
    Anyway, it's a great feature, keep it up.
    Agreed !
    Last edited by Invent; 29-07-2008 at 02:46 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The wonders of 15 year old boys from newcaste, don't have a clue about anything in the real world except for how to swear and be a chav. Don't like the forum go twiddly over to chavs r us or something.

www.fragme.co = a project.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast