HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by TopManTim View Post
    even the police report says the woman was injured.
    injured. it says no details. she could have stubbed her toe on a rock for all we know. for all we know her visit to the hospital was just a general check up because she was found crying and screaming her head off. he's being charged for threat not actual battery so i doubt she faced much if any physical attack.
    Last edited by stickwitu; 12-02-2009 at 09:09 PM.
    kiss my swag.
    fantasy ride.

Tokens
    Habbo
    BV

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by /shifty View Post
    why couldn't he attack me i'd be quite happy to be attacked by chris brown mm
    agreed

chris brown can hit me anyday. LOL

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by stickwitu View Post
    injured. it says no details. she could have stubbed her toe on a rock for all we know. for all we know her visit to the hospital was just a general check up because she was found crying and screaming her head off. he's being charged for threat not actual battery so i doubt she faced much if any physical attack.

for injured to be in a police report I think slightly more would be needed than a stubbed toe.

anyway we're not getting anywhere and we won't do till facts emerge, it's all interpretations right now. May aswell stop with the arguing and going round in circles.
    Last edited by TopManTim; 12-02-2009 at 09:12 PM.

Tokens

i don't. she could have had a limp.
    she could have fallen and gotten bruised but they would still have to put it on the report. you're not going to get anywhere trying to persuade me that rihanna is 100% innocent so don't bother.
    kiss my swag.
    fantasy ride.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i don't. she could have had a limp.
    she could have fallen and gotten bruised but they would still have to put it on the report. you're not going to get anywhere trying to persuade me that rihanna is 100% innocent so don't bother.

i'm not trying to do that, if you'd of read my posts i've said that rihanna may have started the fight and got jelous from a text :rolleyes:

i'm really not going to keep argueing if you're not even gonna read what I say.

Tokens

i've read what you've said but you put no one strong view across, all it is is mixed and varied remarks, critquing everything and not actually coming to a clear conclusion and i can't be bothered with you.

i think rihanna's not as innocent as is being made out.
    i think chris brown shouldn't be to blame if she were the one to start the physical violence.
    i think that no one should start turning their back on him when they don't know the full story.
    i think that had he have comatosed her for a good several years it would have been worth him losing his career for.
    Last edited by stickwitu; 12-02-2009 at 09:33 PM.
    kiss my swag.
    fantasy ride.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i've read what you've said but you put no one strong view across, all it is is mixed and varied remarks, critquing everything and not actually coming to a clear conclusion and i can't be bothered with you.

i think rihanna's not as innocent as is being made out.
    i think chris brown shouldn't be to blame if she were the one to start the physical violence.
    i think that no one should start turning their back on him when they don't know the full story.
    i think that had he have comatosed her for a good several years it would have been worth him losing his career for.

i'm not putting across one strong view as many facts and stories contradict others and i'm not trying to be bias to a side, i'm just trying to look at the facts.

and btw at that -rep: i'm 'trying to persuade you' as this is an arguement... i thought that was quite obvious.
    Last edited by TopManTim; 12-02-2009 at 09:50 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tokens
    Habbo
    BV

Latest Awards:

Chris Brown, changed his relationship status to 'single' and wrote: "You'll begin to see her true colours. Believe it!" on facebook earlier today.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I really wanna know his story of events tbh.

spill, spill spill!

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast