HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Images

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Abdicators View Post
    Do not believe any posts you read about bots being active in the hotel. Even if some one did manage to get them going, by the next hotel update the application they were using would be broken, and the bots would not work anymore.

We all miss the good old room styles.

PURPLE STIKI. I WANT IT!!!! Omgoodness. Some stikis haven't been fixed from when they were scripted have they? Im sure someone posted a recent image on the forum where they still had a scripted red stiki (appears red when you double click it so the note pops up).
    /

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Whilst I was browsing old threads, I came across an image I posted on here years back, which then made me remember the existence of my photobucket account, so here's some old images...

A very good price for Green Parasols. Before the merge took place, I was collecting Purple/Yellow/Green parasols, and as the merge was announced, Green Parasols shot up in price since they were a super rare everywhere else. I sold them for a Throne each, merge came along, and it turns out the super rare Green parasol was turned into a different type of parasol, so I sold my normal ones for a great price.

An image of the first Habbo X induction meeting - November 2005. Was the only thing Callie had to do with the whole program. You can play guess the eXpert/staff here, Callie is 14, I'm 13, Toadbex/0rca is 23, Redtiz is 5, Becs is 21 (?) etc.

A screenshot of the secret X Forums on the final day of the program shortly before we all got banned from it

This image is labelled non-hc, so for some reason I was proving I was non-HC (despite having HC clothes?) - a vintage Habbo race game, and for some reason, any was filtered in missions (or mottos as they're now called?).

For some reason, I was proving I had next to no furni in my hand. On duty as an X in the Welcome Lounge. Pretty sure that's Mystique! on duty in the orange and black as well.

Can't remember sharing this with many people - the Habbo eXpert international gathering, pretty sure this was in the Canadian hotel, since we all got given VIP Badges - I'm pretty sure that this was the World Record for the amount of Habbos in a guest room, at the time at least, talk about abusing room override

My table on Team Leaders of the X Teams over the whole X Program if anyone is interested.

MOD sighting.

My entry into a Habbo competition. Super advanced room if I say so myself. Didn't even have HC that far back.

Another competition entry for a competition I don't remember.

My X Team meeting room, very advanced waterfall. Also have my Dark Is Rising badge that I got for winning that Iceland trip that I never got... Also worth noting is the Petal Patches and Birdbaths, X Team Leaders could email 0rca for furniture for meeting rooms, and she'd go into housekeeping and send them. Free furniture...

Another X Team meeting room.

Not exactly a Habbo image, but my signature I used on Habbo forums at the time. Me, with a list of all my badges. At the time, I had the (tied) most badges on the UK Hotel, and then it got slightly out of hand with the 2,000 badges that are about now...

Lost_Witness explaining the Perfect Prefect competition thingy...

Another room competition.

Glitch where I essentially talked as another Habbo, yet kept my badge?

Me with the Dark Is Rising badge, with my mission boasting about my prize I never got

Old photo of IDrew in the Habbo Gardens...

The newly revealed Easter Theatredrome.

Lost_Witness in his Hobba days, with badge turned off.

Protone, this should go in that Hobba thread...

Hotel View trading glitch.

Me abusing room override to get into the closed Habbo Kitchen where I interrupted Callie and the infamous underage Hobba FarmerJiles, also abusing his room override. This must have been between November and December 2005 - if I remember correctly, Callie was installing the new bot Russ, since Piers had gone missing.

Back in the day, staff said that Moderators physically couldn't accept friend requests. They lied, they were just not supposed too. MOD-Flaxy (toadbex/0rca) sent me one

Somehow, the bot in this room is always dressed up as an afro dude...?

CFH to find out if Nilsn is staff...

The infamous LovePanda badge.

HabboxLive spammers in the Hallway.

Favourite room limit.

HC present.

Finally, a picture of the badge chooser with Hobba badge, back in the day when there were only Staff, HC and Hobba badges on the hotel
    Last edited by Kardan; 22-07-2012 at 02:44 AM.

Does anyone have any images of the Hobba rooms redtiz made?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Abdicators View Post
    Does anyone have any images of the Hobba rooms redtiz made?
    I remember the room but I never thought to take screenshots. ;[
    - Alex (Shenk).
    Apparently I am not allowed to advertise my site any longer. T_T
    - Alex (Shenk).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Aww these images made me attempt to find my old memory stick, not sure if it still works but it has my old trades on such as Super Rare Yellow Rug which are basically unknown due to anything in the Marketplace. Old event screen shots stuff like that. Oh that gives me an idea!

I had a phase of green spikey hair when these screenshots were taken, not sure why.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quick search in the Community Notice Board:

Old Event Screenshots:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

is ::Mattz:: in that screenshot @Mathew;

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Omg haha, the days when people played Jump the fence with rollers . Everyone just uses wired/banzai teleports nowadays .
    /

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by hah View Post
    is ::Mattz:: in that screenshot @Mathew;
    no omgmatt would be Mathew @Hooker; is sterpi who is Elle and mattz is @Randomised;

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast