HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    urmum

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by today View Post
    I still prefer how Apple has taken thing's and polished them better then MS or Android
    In what way are they better?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by peteyt View Post
    Oh yeah I understand that stealing happens I just find it ironic to about both the patent disputes from Apple even design wise e.g. the bevel of the iPad ha and the fans. It wouldn't surprise me if some fans where stating they had thought of it first years ago but just didn't use it lol
    Oh yeah I totally agree, but say it is hypocritical and you are labeled a "fanboy" lol

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added 13-06-2013 at 11:27 AM ----------

I still prefer how Apple has taken thing's and polished them better then MS or Android

You really annoy me to hell.

You do know how many companies don't do anything for charities and earn **** loads too? Go moan about them then moan about Apple, as previously said least they do something.
    Thank God our feelings are mutual!

Indeed, but in the context of the Consumer Electronics industry, Apple are far behind the big three. Furthermore, Apple are sitting on the LARGEST cash pile. My issue with Apple is that they are doing absolutely nothing with it. This is WWDC (about Apple) and started over a post of an Apple video about making a difference - therefore moaning about Exxon Mobil would be pointless (poor example, as they actually donate huge amounts and still make a great profit )

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mrwoooooooo View Post

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Just little things like the signal, the battery icon, way Siri is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Marketing View Post
    Oh yeah I totally agree, but say it is hypocritical and you are labeled a "fanboy" lol

---------- Post added 13-06-2013 at 11:27 AM ----------

Thank God our feelings are mutual!

Indeed, but in the context of the Consumer Electronics industry, Apple are far behind the big three. Furthermore, Apple are sitting on the LARGEST cash pile. My issue with Apple is that they are doing absolutely nothing with it. This is WWDC (about Apple) and started over a post of an Apple video about making a difference - therefore moaning about Exxon Mobil would be pointless (poor example, as they actually donate huge amounts and still make a great profit )

Honestly, I couldn't care less if Apple donated to poor countries or helped charities out, nor other companies, but something is better then nothing in their eyes and clearly they could do nothing and then you'll throw more of a ***** fit, so just be happy they do something.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Honestly, I couldn't care less if Apple donated to poor countries or helped charities out, nor other companies, but something is better then nothing in their eyes and clearly they could do nothing and then you'll throw more of a ***** fit, so just be happy they do something.
    I wouldn't mind a company not helping local communities (or overseas aid as you have assumed), I just think it is wrong to needlessly stockpile money for one reason and one reason only; to have the most. That to me is wrong.

Also on the iOS thing, I am not sure Siri is better than Now...i'll wait for a true comparison to decide that. The signal bars.. unsure how they took that from Android or Microsoft, but w/e.

Tokens
    Habbo
    urmum

Latest Awards:

hahahahahahaha

******* hell you're easily pleased

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

In regards to Siri, it's the one thing on iPhone that always comes to mind when I think of something that could be a lot better. I've used Google's voice search in the Google app and it's so much more accurate, most of the time. I know they've improved the looks of the Siri 'page' and it can do more now, but have they improved the voice recognition and all that? In regards to iOS 7 overall, it's not just the battery icon and the signal (I think I prefer the signal bars tbh) but just the whole redesign makes iOS look a lot more modern, plus it has loads of new features/functions that have the same effect and I personally can't wait to use it for myself . But yeah, idk about the signal circles(?) .

Not online very often

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Trainor View Post
    In regards to Siri, it's the one thing on iPhone that always comes to mind when I think of something that could be a lot better. I've used Google's voice search in the Google app and it's so much more accurate, most of the time. I know they've improved the looks of the Siri 'page' and it can do more now, but have they improved the voice recognition and all that? In regards to iOS 7 overall, it's not just the battery icon and the signal (I think I prefer the signal bars tbh) but just the whole redesign makes iOS look a lot more modern, plus it has loads of new features/functions that have the same effect and I personally can't wait to use it for myself . But yeah, idk about the signal circles(?) .
    Even if Siri is now on par with Now (I cannot confirm this, but I seriously doubt it is better, given the event that I watched), Android 4.3 isn't far off, and Google will just improve it making the lead bigger again. Playing catchup is no fun for anyone haha

Tokens

Latest Awards:

hahahahahahaha

******* hell you're easily pleased
    Didn't realise appreciating the UI finer detail was that funny, wow. You're easily pleased.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Because it's Apple That seems to be the argument for why this is better at the moment.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Just enjoy the platform you like, bloody hell!

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator