HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wait u made a mistake there, WE r the graffiti wall mods
    No i wont go crazy, lol, its just a dream.. :rolleyes: To be a mod..
    (not on habbo tho, but on forums)

Dear Email forwarders.
    No, I do not think your joke was funny. I think you are an idiot. I think I want to ram my keyboard through your teeth.
    Oh, and those chain-emails that instruct me to "forward 7 times, and the one I love will come back" -- those are even better.
    Next time you send me one of those, how about I just smash your face with my stapler 7 times, and see if you come back?

Tokens

im the creater / super graffiti wall mod lol
    Pixel Artist / Graphic Designer / web designer

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ye!!
    Wooot WOoot!!
    This thread rules!! This is such a great idea
    over 900 views were going for 1000!!! :eusa_booh

Dear Email forwarders.
    No, I do not think your joke was funny. I think you are an idiot. I think I want to ram my keyboard through your teeth.
    Oh, and those chain-emails that instruct me to "forward 7 times, and the one I love will come back" -- those are even better.
    Next time you send me one of those, how about I just smash your face with my stapler 7 times, and see if you come back?

Tokens

just like my Avatar says "ANNOD RULES"

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Did u made ur own avater?? If u did..could u make me one?

Dear Email forwarders.

Tokens

yes i made it

and i could make you one what kind do you want

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Like urs A speechbubble saying thaMax, A hobba badge saying Max (or thaMax) And a hobba staff badge saying Habbox Member

Dear Email forwarders.

Tokens

its looking great guys keep em coming

i added another submission lol of me hanging off the side saying help me lol

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by thaMax
    Like urs A speechbubble saying thaMax, A hobba badge saying Max (or thaMax) And a hobba staff badge saying Habbox Member
    but why would you want the exact same style avatar as someone dont you wanna be unique

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol i dont care actually, Can i make sumtin nice out of this one?...Animated plz

Thnx ur a great m8

Btw. i dont care if u cut of my shoes cuz they look bit weird

Dear Email forwarders.