HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Saurav View Post
    If members select a group of people for HabboxForum Council it would be great. They can get a private forum and they could discuss the idea there with forum management.

Also, another forum where the members could just suggest ideas. And the council members will select the best ideas and discuss them in their private forum.
    There should be an election process where members say nominate people, then we get a shortlist and people can vote via a poll for the final list of X's. Would be fun!
    Sammeth.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sammeth. View Post
    There should be an election process where members say nominate people, then we get a shortlist and people can vote via a poll for the final list of X's. Would be fun!
    I disagree with that as the popular users would clearly win and they might not be as good, thats why i suggested Managment pick as they'll know users who may be a good choice.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    I disagree with that as the popular users would clearly win and they might not be as good, thats why i suggested Managment pick as they'll know users who may be a good choice.
    But then theres just a chance of people who are friends or like the taste of colon to get the placement. i'd personally love to lead a council to sort the problems on this forum, but i am nether popular or the friend of managment.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan View Post
    But then theres just a chance of people who are friends or like the taste of colon to get the placement. i'd personally love to lead a council to sort the problems on this forum, but i am nether popular or the friend of managment.
    Exaclty, thats why users who often make threads and suggest ideas in this forum would be choosen, this would mean managment going through some threads and picking out names and discussing but they'll know who often make vaild points and what not.

Is that a better way ?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Exaclty, thats why users who often make threads and suggest ideas in this forum would be choosen, this would mean managment going through some threads and picking out names and discussing but they'll know who often make vaild points and what not.

Is that a better way ?

I don't think you quite understood my post...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I just think it would be better for members to pick who are going to represent them. But I can see the complications it would cause.
    Sammeth.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Perhaps users could work with the managment to decide it, much like the current application system with a few changes.

A Member would submit an application/referal for another member they wish to be in the council in a PM to a staff member, after say a week, theese nominations are counted the top 20 are placed into a short list where both staff and members can decide in a polling system, whre managment can veeto certain members publicly with reasoning,

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

As you and i both said thats why Managment would pick the users and they'll all have to discuss the good and bad points to each suggestion and only ones which could benefit the forum and Habbox would be even thought about otherwise its wasting time.
    Well it would be a lot more transparent and you are likely to have a more productive, balanced and diverse representation if the members nominated a council. Obviously staff nominated by the Senior Management would be part of the council too otherwise it could get one sided.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Maybe 5 can be picked by staff and 5 should be picked by members. Or similar! Although this is unlikely to happen, I still think it should. It would be good for HabboxForum to get more in touch with the members.
    Sammeth.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sammeth. View Post
    I just think it would be better for members to pick who are going to represent them. But I can see the complications it would cause.
    It would cause alot of problems i guess a Application system would be fair as long as it asked plenty of questions so no idiots applied.

Quote Originally Posted by Catzsy View Post
    Well it would be a lot more transparent and you are likely to have a more productive, balanced and diverse representation if the members nominated a council. Obviously staff nominated by the Senior Management would be part of the council too otherwise it could get one sided.
    Yeah, equal number of staff and non members would of course have to be looked into so it was fair for everyone.