Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

DragonballZ and Gundam wing

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Niall! View Post
    Sorry but I don't approve of smoking as it causes cancer, surely someone with superior logic would know that.

Also, I don't care about your opinion, it's mine that matters and that's all there is to it.

FYI I'm a registered British citizen, also reported for racism.
    Can't get an infraction if I've already removed it :rude:. Your logic is stupid. You don't care about my opening, then what the hell makes you think I care about yours? I obviously bring up a better argument than you stop quit wasting my time.

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    *TEXT REMOVED*

Edited by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't insult other forum members
    I had already removed the French part. You must have saw, because at first you only left an edit, but now you've removed the whole post. Are you trying you destroy the evidence or something? My post was perfectly fine and bought up a valid point.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 18-09-2008 at 07:15 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Can't get an infraction if I've already removed it :rude:. Your logic is stupid. You don't care about my opening, then what the hell makes you think I care about yours? I obviously bring up a better argument than you stop quit wasting my time.

I had already removed the French part. You must have saw, because at first you only left an edit, but now you've removed the whole post. Are you trying you destroy the evidence or something? My post was perfectly fine and bought up a valid point.
    Sorry but you haven't mentioned any opening of which I don't care about.

And removed or not removed, the damage was done.

Click the image.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sorry but you haven't mentioned any opening of which I don't care about.

And removed or not removed, the damage was done.
    I removed it before my post was edited, so I clearly knew I shouldn't have posted it and removed it myself, before any more damage could be done. It's also apologising in a way since I myself removed it without having to be told do to so. Not sure if I recieved an infraction, I don't have any in my User CP, but lAscend has forwarded my PM about this incident to Alex. I'm not sure why, since he could just restore my post and if I didn't recieve any infractions then thats fine, but that can only be a good thing.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I removed it before my post was edited, so I clearly knew I shouldn't have posted it and removed it myself, before any more damage could be done. It's also apologising in a way since I myself removed it without having to be told do to so. Not sure if I recieved an infraction, I don't have any in my User CP, but lAscend has forwarded my PM about this incident to Alex. I'm not sure why, since he could just restore my post and if I didn't recieve any infractions then thats fine, but that can only be a good thing.
    This is unfair as the damage has been done and hurt me inside to think such a prominent member of the community is racist against me and my french friends.

Click the image.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This is unfair as the damage has been done and hurt me inside to think such a prominent member of the community is racist against me and my french friends.
    You've already revealed that you're only messing around, so whatever you try and say to get me an infraction is pretty much worthless now. Anyway, I think I'll put you in my ignore list for a while, I don't have to put up with this idiocy. It's making me feel dumb.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You've already revealed that you're only messing around, so whatever you try and say to get me an infraction is pretty much worthless now. Anyway, I think I'll put you in my ignore list for a while, I don't have to put up with this idiocy. It's making me feel dumb.
    Awww man you spoilt it.

And if I'm only messing, why are you ignoring me?

Click the image.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No need to fight over me guys, calm down there is enough paulmacc for everyone.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Because I say it is, which makes it so.
    Nope, you trying to wind someone up which is 'feeding the troll' so I love to see you carrying on doing so, then we can get rid of you for a while.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Nope, you trying to wind someone up which is 'feeding the troll' so I love to see you carrying on doing so, then we can get rid of you for a while.
    That's not feeding the troll that's trolling.

Lern2internet speak

Click the image.