HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Tokens
    Habbo
    bkps

Latest Awards:

Me and my best mate smoke. My uncle smokes. Dunno other people in my family who do, ain't seen 'em in years.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

my mum and dad used to smoke, then they gave up after my brother got ill from the smoke, then my mum and dad split up and they started smoking again, like y-zee said my mum and dad wont quit smoking for me either they just dont give a **** all they say is 'its helping me calm down' considering its been about 5 years since they parted also my dads new girlfriend smokes, which is probably encouraging him into doing it more.
    ex-event organizer
    ex-habbox live dj lauren / dj squark (don't ask)
    ex-help desk staff

we rushed it, moving way too fast that we crushed it, but that's in the past ~

Tokens
    Habbo
    xDenmianx

Latest Awards:

My Dad smokes and we have had arguments about it throughout my life. I think our relationship would be better if he didn't smoke. My Mum used to smoke but stopped when I was three when my Gran died. My Grandad also smoked but stopped when his wife died too. My Dad was the only one who wasn't effected by the fact he had a new baby and his Mum had died. My boyfriend smokes but he swears that he'll stop when we think about starting a family. I worry that he won't and it will cause problems between us in the future.

My dad smokes. When he's trying to kiss me, I said "Wow! What type of toothpaste you used? Cigarettes?

Tokens
    Habbo
    spideysm

only my auntie smokes

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112