Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 12 of 92 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Intersocial View Post
    I agree with more user ranks. I know only a handful of people are God but there could be one more user rank for the sake of it.

Besides the stars on them are just so sxc :¬:
    im near 25k ((((( NEW RANK

Tokens

Latest Awards:

With a new rank, would it come with new features?
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    The credit system sounds good, BUT.

All the free credit systems on vB.org are absolute crap, The one Blackmarket uses is buggy, pointless and annoying.
    Unless built by one of the coders, I couldn't see myself liking or using it
    I don't think the Blackmarket one is too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    The HxCredits system is a good idea, it means we can stop having competitions that give out stupid prizes such as 5 reputation points...
    Agreed. should point out I suggested it years ago haha

----

Simple system; you add credits to peoples accounts then if they want something, deduct them.

Just like Brandon effectively used to do for VIP.

-----

Edited black market one for hx usage ;l

• Posting around the forum - Earns 5 Credits
    • Creating Threads - Earns 10 credits
    • Donating to the site - Earns 150 credits
    • Adding someone as a friend - 2 credits
    • Creating Polls - 10 credits
    • Voting in a poll - 5 credits
    • Referring someone to the site - 100 credits
    • Winning Competitions - Ranges from 50-1000 credits
    • Birthdays - Earns 25 Credits
    • Users will also receive credits for thing such as:
    • Member of the month - 3000 credits
    • Weekly Top poster - 500 credits

@habbox.com email - 1500 Credits
    2 weeks FREE VIP - 1500 Credits
    2 weeks FREE VIP+ - 2000 Credits
    6 months FREE Donor - 5500 Credits
    6 months FREE VIP - 7000 Credits
    Permanent Donor - 30000 credits
    Exclusive Name Colour 10000 Credits

That sort of thing

----

New ranks are not really needed imo.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Erm but surely that means I'd be the richest on the forum and id be due like 120k which means I could buy perm donator and id have a lot left over. Id be a wealthy man

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Erm but surely that means I'd be the richest on the forum and id be due like 120k which means I could buy perm donator and id have a lot left over. Id be a wealthy man
    Just like on the site you know about, credits won't be given for previous posts. Otherwise the system would be utterly pointless - as you would have to give all the existing members thousands, meaning you would have to raise the amount needed for stuff. Which would mean newer members wouldn't bother as it would take so long..

Everyone would start on 0 credits, and obviously after you purchase something they are deducted from your account.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

w0t you'd start at zero m8 ;l

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Marketing View Post
    BIG QUOTE
    This is good, obviously management would make changes. Personally if we were to award for posting and creating threads, I'd make the amounts smaller. Management would also need to disable certain forums from awarding credits, such as spam/forum games/announcements etc.

This would also enable us to get rid of the stupid award system, since we could offer Hxcredit instead

If management go through with this, I'd like to see a thread on what they want to offer, and we get to give suggestions on the prices so it's not too silly, but not too overpowered.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

I prefer this credit system to anything else, But finding a good system gl.
    Personally a few years back I used vB plugin called vBPlaza (Think its like £25) it was far better than the rest and didn't sell ribbons etc....
    BUT I WANT MY CREDS FOR PREVIOUS POSTS BOO jk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    This is good, obviously management would make changes. Personally if we were to award for posting and creating threads, I'd make the amounts smaller. Management would also need to disable certain forums from awarding credits, such as spam/forum games/announcements etc.

This would also enable us to get rid of the stupid award system, since we could offer Hxcredit instead

If management go through with this, I'd like to see a thread on what they want to offer, and we get to give suggestions on the prices so it's not too silly, but not too overpowered.
    Definitely - I also think the credit system would be more rewarding than current awards (yay, thanks for make 20,000 posts heres an award no one will notice lmao)

In terms of awarding credits, it would only add credits to your account if your post count went up - eg. any forums with disabled post count would not gain a user credits.

Agreed with having a thread to see what users would want to see - and also for what management would like. Obviously it shouldn't be easy to get "prizes", however there should be smaller prizes (firstly to try and "prevent" users going for the top prizes, but also users are more likely to keep aiming for credits if they can see that they are actually achieving prizes!)

I prefer this credit system to anything else, But finding a good system gl.
    Personally a few years back I used vB plugin called vBPlaza (Think its like £25) it was far better than the rest and didn't sell ribbons etc....
    BUT I WANT MY CREDS FOR PREVIOUS POSTS BOO jk
    All it needs is a minimal plugin to count credits - someone can always add requests manually (as I say, just like how VIP is done now).

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

http://forums.codetwink.com/activity.php
    vBPlaza home, Although looks like no ones home anymore
    Such a shame...
    But yeh auto system. Then maybe they request what they want and chris takes points off account etc.