Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Arisham
    Lol. Nkay is getting friends to come help him out. Shows how they are losing the argument. Pfft I would rather have Clubhabbo's layout than Thinkhabbo's. No offence Ult ;]

And your content is rubbish. Do you ever wonder what the visitors on thinkhabbo.com do? They only go on there for the radio. That is all. I would prefer to have 20 visitors browse the website rather have 300 listeners not browsing. Anyway, I am not going to jump to assumptions. I'm also not going to waste time arguing anymore with some biased fanatics.

And Nkay, you will get to see when I open my fansite.
    Have ClubHabbo's layout then LMAO do i look bothered? At least i have a site and you can say that it **** all you like, id like to see you do better.
    Nkay (Owner)

ThinkHabbo.Com

I personally don't like clubhabbo....thinkhabbo is ok i surpose when they acturley do comps and don't ignore requests but other then that..nkay. copying content is the same as saying u copy habbo's content eg.pictures screen shots off habbo because the screen shot was on habbo first so its till copying content.
    moderator alert Edited by Matts (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the size limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If I'm honest I actually like ThinkHabbo's layout better but that's just my opinion

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth
    If I'm honest I actually like ThinkHabbo's layout better but that's just my opinion
    Good Boy

Tokens

Back on topic people
    This is just another pointless argument between thinkhabbo and clubhabbo.

The bottom line is, no-one cares who copied who.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by DJLouis
    I personally don't like clubhabbo....thinkhabbo is ok i surpose when they acturley do comps and don't ignore requests but other then that..nkay. copying content is the same as saying u copy habbo's content eg.pictures screen shots off habbo because the screen shot was on habbo first so its till copying content.
    Thats true louis but i have been given formal written permission from sulake to use their images, we did not give ClubHabbo any permission in any shape or form.
    Nkay (Owner)

ThinkHabbo.Com

Tokens

Back on topic people

Your the only one saying that and if your not bothered then **** off.
    Nkay (Owner)

ThinkHabbo.Com

Tokens

Back on topic people

Yes people do care - Look back throught the other pages in the thread and see that. If you dont want to argue with us why dont you look outside and actually get a life you dumb ****

Tokens

Lol. Nkay is getting friends to come help him out. Shows how they are losing the argument. Pfft I would rather have Clubhabbo's layout than Thinkhabbo's. No offence Ult ;]

And your content is rubbish. Do you ever wonder what the visitors on thinkhabbo.com do? They only go on there for the radio. That is all. I would prefer to have 20 visitors browse the website rather have 300 listeners not browsing. Anyway, I am not going to jump to assumptions. I'm also not going to waste time arguing anymore with some biased fanatics.

And Nkay, you will get to see when I open my fansite.
    Seriously, are you an idiot? More people are giving an opinion within the thread because they have a right to. ClubHabbo are a bunch of unoriginal b'sers, they're obviously just doing it to try and get as many listeners as TH since it's so popular.

Tokens

May i Just Say Ive TRIED To read All These Little Chats And Its Took Me Ages Too And I Think Most Of You Are Being Childish ! And I Cnt Be Bothered ! Cause Honestly I Dont Have No Idea What Your On About !