HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    oh dear, this dj needs some new slogans. how can you guys not find this entertaining!
    it might be entertaining, but for the wrong reasons
    ive just tuned in, and the first thing i heard is: 'next ima put on some *didnt understand what he said*. um yeh um... *pause* its like um kinda rock um... so yeh... *pause*
    i did lol at it irl
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by eSocks View Post
    it might be entertaining, but for the wrong reasons
    hehehe, like most reality tv shows nowadays.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

what is he talking about one thing is most djs talk about things they dont have to like one said "this is a backing track"

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by rokgal2 View Post
    what is he talking about one thing is most djs talk about things they dont have to like one said "this is a backing track"
    it clearly wasnt... it was a song which he used as a backing track because he cant be bothered to make a proper one
    although as it has no words it does work

ive just tuned in, and the first thing i heard is: 'next ima put on some *didnt understand what he said*. um yeh um... *pause* its like um kinda rock um... so yeh... *pause*
    ---
    why does 'habboxlive.com' keep coming up in the middle of the songs? im sure thats not part of them..
    Last edited by Matthew; 20-06-2010 at 08:40 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    sct

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Muct View Post
    Just the other hour one DJ was advertising Kazopark all the way through the songs!
    That's one of the requirements from the kazopark sponsorship that it HAS to be mentioned once every hour loll
    en ta beauté gît ma mort et ma vie

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dinasaw View Post
    That's one of the requirements from the kazopark sponsorship that it HAS to be mentioned once every hour loll
    LOOOOL... Thats very demanding!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

im gonna have one last go at the current dj, he just takes everything he says a bit too far... he was talking for about 30seconds into the start of a song... this is just awful. if hes gonna put on a song we should at least be able to hear it.

[/rant]

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Well I just heard some pingo music so I'm happy.

I think some of the points here are valid, but I do feel as if some of it is a little over critical. I think the vast majority of the Hxl team do an excellent job of delivering music/humour to us. Nobody can be 100% perfect, and I certainly don't find too many serious problems with the HxL team at all. Perhaps a few slight reminders to some DJ's that they need backing tracks, or a set of solid rules which need to be followed, but with a huge department like HxL where the staffing team changes so often, I can understand how hard it would be to get everyone up to that high standard that everyone expects. Big kudos to the team from me anyway, The Dj's always sound happy and as if they are having a good time, which reflects off onto the listeners also. We have to remember a vast majority of the target audience are Habbo players, and those who are doing the pogo mogo in rooms and generally I think quite a lot of the audience range are young. It would be nice to perhaps do a poll or something to guage what the average Habbox listener is like. I'm 19, but I still find it to be a very good radio, with some very talented DJ's.

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by eSocks View Post
    i have no idea whats happened, im not tuned in. *cough*
    Wasn't attacking you

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    oh dear, this dj needs some new slogans. how can you guys not find this entertaining!

edit: and he's 15, obviously blows the age argument out of the water. age doesn't matter!
    In general, age does impact maturity?

---

Seriously DYNAMIX has not got through a song without interrupting yet. I am expecting him to be told off tbh

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt660 View Post
    Well I just heard some pingo music so I'm happy.

I think some of the points here are valid, but I do feel as if some of it is a little over critical. I think the vast majority of the Hxl team do an excellent job of delivering music/humour to us. Nobody can be 100% perfect, and I certainly don't find too many serious problems with the HxL team at all. Perhaps a few slight reminders to some DJ's that they need backing tracks, or a set of solid rules which need to be followed, but with a huge department like HxL where the staffing team changes so often, I can understand how hard it would be to get everyone up to that high standard that everyone expects. Big kudos to the team from me anyway, The Dj's always sound happy and as if they are having a good time, which reflects off onto the listeners also. We have to remember a vast majority of the target audience are Habbo players, and those who are doing the pogo mogo in rooms and generally I think quite a lot of the audience range are young. It would be nice to perhaps do a poll or something to guage what the average Habbox listener is like. I'm 19, but I still find it to be a very good radio, with some very talented DJ's.
    some are very talented yes, but some just make me want to turn habbox off immediately. which, for what its worth, is what i do

Quote Originally Posted by Android View Post
    Seriously DYNAMIX has not got through a song without interrupting yet. I am expecting him to be told off tbh
    during the queen song he just went onnnn andddd onnnnnnnnn aaaannnnnddddd ooooooonnnnnnnn
    'This *pause* is *pause* Queen *pause* [Yes we know its said after 'Current Song'] So turn up your speakers *pause* and rave *pause*
    by now ive missed half the song ;l
    Last edited by Matthew; 20-06-2010 at 08:53 PM.