Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    deffo
    call me old fashioned but i have to agree the meaning of life is to have children, don't see gay people contributing to that

no

well i'm against homosexuality (not the people as they can't help it but just homosexuality) because imho it is wrong that they're not following what we're here for but because they act the victim it's led everyone to believe that the "homophobes" are the wrong ones whereas the homosexuals aren't when its actually neither...

left-handed people were forced to write with their right hand as it was seen as wrong and even evil to be left handed, don't see any of them tryna take revenge or not being themselves ;l ;l argue that my point is irrelevant all you want you'll just be biased it's ok i understand x x

if they aren't different then why do they act as though they are...

+1

WRONG
    WRONG
    WRONG
    WRONG
    WRONG
    it's what you have, not what you don't have. you have 2 dads, that's longer term than not having the nice new shoes everyone has:S obviously gonna get more bullied for the first...

if i have a gay child i will put he/she up for adoption for the gay people to have
    a) It is their choice, once your child is out of the mother's womb, you can't control certain aspects of them, such as sexuality, height, weight etc. Because truth of the matter is, their a person just like you. So your saying then, that everyone must conform to your vision of people? Yeah I'm sure that would work in the world.. If a person is gay/bi/straight. there. is. nothing. you. can. do. about. it. I love how you highlighted everyone saying "It's their choice" and then you just put "No' as a reply, no evidence to back up your point? Or in fact no real reason why you even replied no :s?

b) Not all homosexual's act different. Get a *REMOVED* clue mate. A few of my friends are homosexual, and they gets girl's coming onto them all the time, why? Because they're exactly the same as a lot of lads - loves football, beer, sport wears jeans and shirts etc, exactly the same except they sleep with men. So please keep your generalist stereotypical view to yourself.

c) Homophobic's are wrong. Why should someone discriminate agaisnt somebody else because of something they can't control? It's like bullying somebody who's born in Ireland. Whats the point? They couldn't control where they were born, so why make a fuss of it? Same as homosexual/bisexual people can't control their sexuality, why make fun of something that can't be corrected? Isn't that kind of defeating the point?

d) So hold on a second? HELLO HUGE CONTRADICTION you have just posted a huge reply stating, that you disagree with homosexuality, and that you think a child would get bullied more for having gay parents, but then your saying you'd rather give your child if they were gay up for adoption and let gay people have them?. Once you have children, and grow up a bit, you'l know that a father-child mother-child bond is inseperable. You have children, and they are spawns of yourself, so you infact are part of them in another body, disowning a child, would be like cutting of your arm. You made them, they are you, they have your genes. So you'd throw a child away for being gay?. Get a grip of your life, and realise, that hold on a second..homosexuality has been around since the dawn of time, it's not new and its not wrong. It was here before you, and unfortunately sweetie, it's here to stay.

Edited by Tash. (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter.
    Last edited by Tash.; 06-03-2010 at 01:14 PM. Reason: spelling errors.
    Bonjour, Je'mepple Bradd, 17 ans, Angletiere.
    Hello My name is Bradd, 17 years old, England

GaGa .

Tokens
    Habbo
    Tupoxi

Perfect! I couldn't agree more!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Tupoxi View Post
    Perfect! I couldn't agree more!
    Thankyou haha x
    Bonjour, Je'mepple Bradd, 17 ans, Angletiere.
    Hello My name is Bradd, 17 years old, England

GaGa .

Tokens
    Habbo
    rnix

Latest Awards:

If i had one kid then yes i would be.
    But if i had two least ill get some grandchildren (Y)
    forever the queen.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314