HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 146 of 231 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2309
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I love the idea of a pier

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

HC only on top, norms have to scrabble around underneath
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

yes please do the pier
    its different to usual designs
    i love it pick it now

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

PLEBINGS DESIGN!!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    _HeyyItsHannah_

Latest Awards:

Yeah I like peblings design.. The only problem is, like you said, we have to find a quicker way for people to get up there... Could teleporter? Or move hxhd down... I'm not sure..
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think
    -A.A Milne

Music is powerful.
    One song can change the mood, trigger a memory.
    One song can change your life.
    Listening to my heart

**|Live Life|Be Real|And Order Your Burger With Everything|12/28/14|**1/18/16**

Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

@Plebings; I really love your room design but I don't think the seating is very "community" friendly? They're all kinda just spaced out on benches and not really letting people sit near each others, as the benches are along a strip, and there aren't that many of them. You did say you were going to add some sort of seating near the rocks, so maybe there, as the pier on top looks a bit narrow to add this?!
    Last edited by Reality; 25-07-2015 at 06:15 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Plebings View Post

pier prototype!

wanted to do a summer beach but kinda got sick of tropical, thought we could do british.

mostly happy with the pier itself, there is a big open square for events at the bottom of the screenshot (more of it hidden), the water is also hidden by my crappy screenshot skills. gonna add maybe some sort of rock seating under the pier, and some inflatable furni. thing i'm not sure about is how to get people up, the diving board teleports people down but not sure of a good way to get people up apart from just a banzai/teleport/keyword.

obviously criticism is FULLY WELCOMED! if you like the concept then come help make it fabber.

special thanks to thms for his motivation and advice, also zitrone too x
    are you putting stuff at the other end underneath the desk? it looks like it's suspended in space.
    thought it said "habbox died" at first

nice room but events area is a bit too out of the way (can't you bring it to the left of the pier, since it'll be in use a lot during hxss?) and the room is a bit long as it is. not a lot of seating as james said but i guess you're adding more into the bottom. and the stone jetties down there look odd idk if you're removing some to add water or what but there looks like there's too many of them
    something like this

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

I agree with Kyle. It's a great room but the end of the pier looks as if it's hovering over nothing and just looks weird. You should have wooden pillars all the way along as I think it would look a lot better.

I actually really like James' room as well. The idea that the desk is in the center is great and makes it stand out.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

sadly the way the room layout works is that its a seperate floating island, and due to habbo silly room limit it can't be extended. i'll fiddle around with it tomorrow - probably means the pier will be shortened to fit on the water which should also mean it makes the events area closer to the desk. will also try to tastefully add some extra seating, and yeah make a little rock seating/campfire/bbq bit under the pier for the filthy noobs
    magik*magik

Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

Made a change to the room as @Jellyfish; thought the room was a little too square which I agree with so I don't know if this is any better? Also @Empired; How are the seats now?