HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar94 View Post
    Okay... so your all gonna be arrogant because im probrably the only person brave enough to take Osama's side... That dude that was like "get out of my county" i honestly lol'ed so hard at that. who the **** are you??? its not YOUR country its Queen Elizabeth the 2nd's country.

ANYWAY!

Since you wanted to get all emotional over the homosexuality example... lets use a diffrent one. AMERICA & The UK going to Pakistan, Iraq & Afghanistan don't you think soldiers bomb's & weapons have killed innocent people of those country??? but no i forgotten that all you lot care about is "revenge" WHAT THE **** IS THIS GAINING!?!?!? British solders are being killed too, not just the "Taliban" when you read/watch the news and you see "The Taliban are Dead" you get excited don't you? don't you think that the family's of "The Taliban" are grieving. America & The UK are bigger fools than any other country's in the world. By killing "The Taliban" all they are doing is dropping to their levels.

Why did Tony Blair even get The UK especially England involved in the war? because he thought G.W. Bush was some kind of LEGEND and look where it got the UK, under terrorism plots, re session because there spending so much on weapons from other country's etc..

You don't have to agree with anything I have said because you are your own person do what you want when you want but yeah... I've forgiven Bin Ladden for his actions if he really is dead then may he rest in peace.
    How can you forgive Bin Laden? Bin Laden ordered the killings of thousands and thousands of people purely to get one over on the Western world. Death is not the answer. America and the UK invaded Afghanistan to fight the people who were attacking the innocent people in the West, people get killed in Wars that's the sad way it is but the point is the intention of America and the UK when going to Afghanistan was not to kill innocent civilians, Bin Ladens aim was to kill innocent civilians and I personally cannot see how anyone can "forgive" him for that.

Question the intentions surrounding Iraq all you want - Iraq was subject to a National Inquiry in this country, the invasion of Afghanistan however was lawful and whilst I don't agree with the concept, I think the reason was quite clear.

All this speculation about Bin Laden perhaps dying ages ago or whatever - who cares the fact is he's definitely dead, although I agree with the person who said if they did kill him yesterday, I would be keeping away from places likely to be terrorist targets.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Okay... so your all gonna be arrogant because im probrably the only person brave enough to take Osama's side... That dude that was like "get out of my county" i honestly lol'ed so hard at that. who the **** are you??? its not YOUR country its Queen Elizabeth the 2nd's country.

ANYWAY!

Since you wanted to get all emotional over the homosexuality example... lets use a diffrent one. AMERICA & The UK going to Pakistan, Iraq & Afghanistan don't you think soldiers bomb's & weapons have killed innocent people of those country??? but no i forgotten that all you lot care about is "revenge" WHAT THE **** IS THIS GAINING!?!?!? British solders are being killed too, not just the "Taliban" when you read/watch the news and you see "The Taliban are Dead" you get excited don't you? don't you think that the family's of "The Taliban" are grieving. America & The UK are bigger fools than any other country's in the world. By killing "The Taliban" all they are doing is dropping to their levels.

Why did Tony Blair even get The UK especially England involved in the war? because he thought G.W. Bush was some kind of LEGEND and look where it got the UK, under terrorism plots, re session because there spending so much on weapons from other country's etc..

You don't have to agree with anything I have said because you are your own person do what you want when you want but yeah... I've forgiven Bin Ladden for his actions if he really is dead then may he rest in peace.
    you are actually the most naive person i've ever come across. who are you to question what intelligence our ex-prime minister had to base his actions on? who are you to assume that the UK simply followed america into the war, actually, who are you at all!? what do you think would have happened had britain and america among others not stepped in to fight terrorism? we probably would have seen more terrorist attacks in london as no one would be there to stop them. think about what you're saying, are you genuninely troubled that perhaps yours/your families lives have been saved from the fight against terrorism?

his aim was to kill civilians of the west. how the **** can you justify that in any way at all?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lamz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by cocaine View Post
    you are actually the most naive person i've ever come across. who are you to question what intelligence our ex-prime minister had to base his actions on? who are you to assume that the UK simply followed america into the war, actually, who are you at all!? what do you think would have happened had britain and america among others not stepped in to fight terrorism? we probably would have seen more terrorist attacks in london as no one would be there to stop them. think about what you're saying, are you genuninely troubled that perhaps yours/your families lives have been saved from the fight against terrorism?

his aim was to kill civilians of the west. how the **** can you justify that in any way at all?
    I am Lamar & I have every right to question the prime minister's actions because there is such thing as freedom of speech.

the reason why I am able to forgive him is because its THE PAST there is no way what he has done can be changed, I'm not scum. I'm not a child. I believe in FORGIVE & FORGET the armed forces going out to kill isn't solving a damn thing all its doing is making **** worst.
    Last edited by Lamz; 03-05-2011 at 01:24 PM.

Instagram l Twitter l Soundcloud
    Retired HxL DJ (Ice)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lemar, after reading your posts I'm utterly speechless. How you can even begin to try and justify terrorism is beyond me. And if we "forgive and forget" then what's to stop them doing it again? You're living in a world of ignorance and denial
    Last edited by Slowpoke; 03-05-2011 at 01:36 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I am Lamar & I have every right to question the prime minister's actions because there is such thing as freedom of speech.

the reason why I am able to forgive him is because its THE PAST there is no way what he has done can be changed, I'm not scum. I'm not a child. I believe in FORGIVE & FORGET the armed forces going out to kill isn't solving a damn thing all its doing is making **** worst.
    So by removing those who believe manipulating people into thinking flying a plane into a building is completely normal and something God (Allah) will love you for, you think it isn't solving a damn thing?

I don't think you are thinking about this very well at all. Al Qaeda need to be stopped.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens
    Habbo
    Freakism,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ouft View Post
    About time.

Get rid of that scum. Hope he has an enjoyable life in hell.

Wooo!
    I totally agree with you !!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm pretty certain she'd want you out of the country also, just like 90% of the British public. And as for who I am, I'm a rational, forward thinking, freedom loving Briton. Unlike yourself.

By killing "The Taliban" they are making our countries, and as a result you safer and more secure.

He went to war to follow the Americans into the good fight, to bring security, democracy and freedom to the people of the middle east. We've been the target of terrorists for longer than the USA has existed. We know how to deal with them effectively and swiftly. The recession was because of the banks, not weapons. America manufactures a lot of its own weaponry anyway.

He really is dead and *Removed*] [/b] for "forgiving" his actions and I'll be damned if 90% of this forum and the western world doesn't agree with me.

*Removed* you are a child. The armed forces going out to protect our country is solving a lot of things, they're making us safer and protecting our freedoms (Albeit some are lost due to politicians).

I can 100% guarantee that if you met bin laden he would kill you there and then without even the tiniest fraction of a thought about forgiving you, he would feel no remorse and would most likely revel in the killing of an "infidel".

And as my closing words I will simply say this:
    You are not British. I will never consider you my equal or a fellow countryman.

moderator alert Edited by Catz (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to other members
    Last edited by Catzsy; 03-05-2011 at 01:52 PM.

visit my internet web site on the internet
    http://dong.engineer/
    it is just videos by bill wurtz videos you have been warned

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lamz

Latest Awards:

ok since none of you are understanding what im trying to say... ill say it in your language...

YAY HE IS DEAD WOOOOOOO LETS ALL PARTY HARD!

now ******* think about that... is celebrating solving anything??? Al Qaeda are gonna strike back & there gonna do it so well. I just hope that when they do and your life becomes tortured JUST like theirs. you'll remember the black kid on habboxforum who made valid points you were just too stubborn & blind to see. Im leaving this thread now because its just gonna end up in a battle between myself & all of you.
    o/

Instagram l Twitter l Soundcloud
    Retired HxL DJ (Ice)

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by cocaine View Post

Actually its not all that simple, these people operate and gain members because of the wests actions in the Middle East. The idea that Bin Laden and co are motivated by the simple 'they wish to kill us because we are free' is total nonsense. For example, I believe it was one of the 9/11 hijackers who outlined that U.S. military bases in Saudi Arabia were a prime reason for attacking the United States hence why that base was later closed after 9/11.

The same now applies to Iraq and even Pakistan where U.S. drones now drop bombs which kill innocents, where do you think the family and friends of those who are killed will flock? they flock into the arms of the radicals such as Bin Laden. If you have lost your home, brothers, sisters, wife and children then what does a man have left? he will seek revenge upon those he views as responsible for the deaths.

Look at Libya now, if and when Gaddafi falls, what do you think his hundreds of thousands if not millions of supporters will seek to do? The CIA refers to this as blowback - the more we meddle in the Middle East/the Arab world then the likelyhood of blowback is greatly increased.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 03-05-2011 at 01:53 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No, your point wasn't that "celebrating was wrong". At all. So don't try and go back on what you've said because you're on a forum and your posts are still here for everyone to see.

so your all gonna be arrogant because im probrably the only person brave enough to take Osama's side
    I've forgiven Bin Ladden for his actions if he really is dead then may he rest in peace
    I do agree that celebrating so openly is probably a bad idea, however. It will only aggravate Al Qaeda