HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: X-Factor

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Eugh Deffo worst final ever with chris there. Will be a travesty if he beats james or jahmene.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Andii

Latest Awards:

Was Tulsa even singing because it sounded like either she had a sore throat or it wasn't good lol. And her neck didn't even move like when you sing it shows lol was having this argument with a mate lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Watched this years for the first time tonight, not bad seeing i'm heading to the final next week

Tokens

Latest Awards:

hope chris wins to piss everyone off

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think they've done it so Chris wins, with Nicole having 2 in the final and not losing one until last week it would be a shock if she went on to lose the show/didn't mentor the winner. Therefore, I think that's why they've done it, also without the help of X Factor Christopher I don't think would be that big or would be like Susan Boyle, only releasing albums and such near Christmas; in all honesty I would love Jahmene to win as I think he's improved so much and grown in confidence and talent throughout the show. I didn't really like James to begin with until he sang Sexy and I know it but I wouldn't mind if he won either as I think all 3 (or at least 2) will go on to release albums catered to different genres.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Had a feeling Union J would go. Even if Chris does win, the others are bound to get a deal somewhere.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    I think they've done it so Chris wins, with Nicole having 2 in the final and not losing one until last week it would be a shock if she went on to lose the show/didn't mentor the winner. Therefore, I think that's why they've done it, also without the help of X Factor Christopher I don't think would be that big or would be like Susan Boyle, only releasing albums and such near Christmas; in all honesty I would love Jahmene to win as I think he's improved so much and grown in confidence and talent throughout the show. I didn't really like James to begin with until he sang Sexy and I know it but I wouldn't mind if he won either as I think all 3 (or at least 2) will go on to release albums catered to different genres.
    They cant "do" anything so he wins.

Its fact that they cant fix it, because it all gets checked. same with any comp show and comp on the tv.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Celtix View Post
    They cant "do" anything so he wins.

Its fact that they cant fix it, because it all gets checked. same with any comp show and comp on the tv.
    So you have solid proof of that Jord? I know I don't have proof of rigging for Chris to win but like I said I only think they've done it .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    So you have solid proof of that Jord? I know I don't have proof of rigging for Chris to win but like I said I only think they've done it .
    ofcom would look into any misconduct (especially since they get thousands of complaints anyway, so its not like they're unaware of the circulating rumours). however, all reality tv shows dramatise, exaggerate & stage scenes for the entertainment factor (and especially through editing). even to the point of sending out fake press releases regarding certain acts to taint their image, or to improve it. all of this can affect the publics perception on a given act, and most definitely can influence voting habits. but no, the x-factor wouldn't ask the public to vote, and then disregard it and do whatever they want. that's far too damaging for the studio, producers & advertisers.

Tokens
    Habbo
    .x:Mizz.Bex:x.

Latest Awards:

I'd like james or jahmene to win, but tbh it'd be pretty funny if chris did win. "doing it for me nan"

I've been scrawling it forever but it never makes sense to me at all...