HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

There isn't a point for fancy effects, that ruins the purpose of TehUpload being simple.

Why would I put an animation on uploading an image, that sounds pretty stupid. Plus jQuery's animations are not near the quality of MooTools or Scriptaculous.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sorry, I meant they are both OK, but I prefer jQuery as it seems to be less typing, and I don't know how to write plugins for scriptaculous, I've never actually looked at the scriptaculous code.

@edit, I haven't seen MooTools, I'll check it out.

Simplicity for upload is something like jewbear.net, you can't call a user system and album's simplicity.

@edit_2, mootools looks code, with mediatemple? I'm with mediatemple, they're vps' are good.
    Last edited by Hypertext; 30-07-2008 at 01:34 AM.
    How could this hapen to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee?lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

jQuery isn't less typing, it is a pain in the *** with it's structure.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

agreed

www.fragme.co = a project.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I won't bother disagreeing. :rolleyes:.
    How could this hapen to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee?lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hypertext View Post
    Sorry, I meant they are both OK, but I prefer jQuery as it seems to be less typing, and I don't know how to write plugins for scriptaculous, I've never actually looked at the scriptaculous code.

@edit, I haven't seen MooTools, I'll check it out.

Simplicity for upload is something like jewbear.net, you can't call a user system and album's simplicity.

@edit_2, mootools looks code, with mediatemple? I'm with mediatemple, they're vps' are good.
    Jewbear is simple, and so is TehUpload, you don't have to register to get simple.. not at all.

Even the albums are simple, the uploading is simple, and even the 'less bright' people can understand it.

I tried it out on one of my friend's brother, he was seven years old and he figured out what each part of the system meant with no help at all, except the watermarking feature which was pretty advanced.

He liked it better then Photobucket actually, which surprised me.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dentafrice View Post
    Jewbear is simple, and so is TehUpload, you don't have to register to get simple.. not at all.

Even the albums are simple, the uploading is simple, and even the 'less bright' people can understand it.

I tried it out on one of my friend's brother, he was seven years old and he figured out what each part of the system meant with no help at all, except the watermarking feature which was pretty advanced.

He liked it better then Photobucket actually, which surprised me.
    Photobucket is clattered with advertisements, TehUpload has some good features I don't know what Photobucket has, but TehUpload isn't plastered in advertisements.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Ltd

Latest Awards:

jQuery isn't just used for 'less code', your an idiotic moron when it comes to explaining why you use what. I think you listen to too many professional programmers/coders and think the stuff they use will make you look like a CEO (It unfortunately won't) but please show me your site with jQuery integrated.
    Hi, names James. I am a web developer.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

He doesn't have one LOL.

Anyone have any ideas for features to add? :]

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Ltd

Latest Awards:

sound uploads
    Hi, names James. I am a web developer.