HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar94 View Post
    ok since none of you are understanding what im trying to say... ill say it in your language...

YAY HE IS DEAD WOOOOOOO LETS ALL PARTY HARD!
    Hells yeah, party hard, finally something we can agree on!

now ******* think about that... is celebrating solving anything??? Al Qaeda are gonna strike back & there gonna do it so well. I just hope that when they do and your life becomes tortured JUST like theirs. you'll remember the black kid on habboxforum who made valid points you were just too stubborn & blind to see. Im leaving this thread now because its just gonna end up in a battle between myself & all of you.
    o/
    Your points are invalid and false, move to any country that has a large Taliban population and see how long before they kill you for being black or from the west (Hell, that's if you don't bloody well join them). I'll get a job in the UKBA and force you back there when you come back crying for freedom.

Last edited by Agnostic Bear; 03-05-2011 at 01:55 PM.

visit my internet web site on the internet
    http://dong.engineer/
    it is just videos by bill wurtz videos you have been warned

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I am Lamar & I have every right to question the prime minister's actions because there is such thing as freedom of speech.

the reason why I am able to forgive him is because its THE PAST there is no way what he has done can be changed, I'm not scum. I'm not a child. I believe in FORGIVE & FORGET the armed forces going out to kill isn't solving a damn thing all its doing is making **** worst.
    *i am lamar and i do not have the slightest clue what i'm talking about

this is unreal. i said the INTELLIGENCE that our ex-prime minister based his actions on, not the actions itself. our forces being abroad protects mine and your freedoms and is neccessary in order to stop extremists from completely destroying our country inside out. what part of this do you not understand? its for YOUR benefit.

aww lamars quit, couldn't handle being wrong.
    Last edited by cocaine; 03-05-2011 at 01:58 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ok since none of you are understanding what im trying to say... ill say it in your language...

YAY HE IS DEAD WOOOOOOO LETS ALL PARTY HARD!

now ******* think about that... is celebrating solving anything??? Al Qaeda are gonna strike back & there gonna do it so well. I just hope that when they do and your life becomes tortured JUST like theirs. you'll remember the black kid on habboxforum who made valid points you were just too stubborn & blind to see. Im leaving this thread now because its just gonna end up in a battle between myself & all of you.
    o/
    If you read, not one person arguing you has said this. Several people have criticised Americans for celebrating his death. I personally agree that the death of the world's most wanted terrorist is a very good thing for our safety, it's not something I'd crack open a bottle of champagne for but it's by no means a bad thing.

I am generally, against the death penalty (and before Undertaker comes along and screams U CANT BE AGAINST DA DEATH PENALTY AND PRO ABORTION, I am against it due to the fact in common law, it is very hard to prove someone guilty or not guilty therefore it would not be safe or valid to execute those guilty of crimes under common law as the justice system is too unreliable, I'm also a strong believer that death is an escape from punishment, I don't follow the "It's wrong to kill" line in this argument) however in extreme cases like this, where there is no question of whether this man plotted and gave orders which led towards the death of thousands and thousands of innocent civilians, his life as a punishment for that I believe quite fair. He deserved to die for his crimes and anybody who doesn't think this needs to get their head examined. You are an insult to those people who died in terrorist attacks such as 9/11, 7/7 etc and you are an insult to their relatives, and I wouldn't be surprised if you had seriously offended some of those relatives who use this forum.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Agnostic Bear View Post
    Hells yeah, party hard, finally something we can agree on!
    Don't get me wrong, I am ecstatic that bin Laden has been killed. And I implore all others who hate terrorism to be happy and rejoice because it's another step in the war against terrorism. But to show it so publically (the huge celebrations in Times Square and Washington) is ignorant and I believe it will only aggravate the situation.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hecktix View Post
    If you read, not one person arguing you has said this. Several people have criticised Americans for celebrating his death. I personally agree that the death of the world's most wanted terrorist is a very good thing for our safety, it's not something I'd crack open a bottle of champagne for but it's by no means a bad thing.

I am generally, against the death penalty (and before Undertaker comes along and screams U CANT BE AGAINST DA DEATH PENALTY AND PRO ABORTION, I am against it due to the fact in common law, it is very hard to prove someone guilty or not guilty therefore it would not be safe or valid to execute those guilty of crimes under common law as the justice system is too unreliable, I'm also a strong believer that death is an escape from punishment, I don't follow the "It's wrong to kill" line in this argument) however in extreme cases like this, where there is no question of whether this man plotted and gave orders which led towards the death of thousands and thousands of innocent civilians, his life as a punishment for that I believe quite fair. He deserved to die for his crimes and anybody who doesn't think this needs to get their head examined. You are an insult to those people who died in terrorist attacks such as 9/11, 7/7 etc and you are an insult to their relatives, and I wouldn't be surprised if you had seriously offended some of those relatives who use this forum.
    Does Bin Laden not deserve a trial (had it been possible)? I am more convinced Ian Huntley committed his crimes than I am Osama Bin Laden with his large network of followers and so forth, so why is the execution of somebody without a trial ok but the execution of somebody who is found guilty is totally out of the question? to add on to that, the issue of abortion is the killing of the innocent without trial which is something I gather you support, but in no circumstances will you support the killing of the guilty who has been found guilty by his peers.

The webs you weave for yourself.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 03-05-2011 at 02:10 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Does Bin Laden not deserve a trial? I am more convinced Ian Huntley committed his crimes than I am Osama Bin Laden with his large network of followers and so forth, so why is the execution of somebody without a trial ok but the execution of somebody who is found guilty is totally out of the question? to add on to that, the issue of abortion is the killing of the innocent without trial which is something I gather you support, but in no circumstances will you support the killing of the guilty who has been found guilty by his peers.
    As many cases have shown, justice systems are not always correct with their verdicts and this is why I do not believe that the death penalty is something that should be used within common law. I believe that Ian Huntley is suffering much more for his crimes in a cell than in a coffin, as would be backed up by his supposed suicide attempts. I don't know about you, but if I was never allowed to walk the streets as a free man again, I would gladly take death. Osamas crimes cannot be compared to Ian Huntleys and a trial is not necessary as Osama openly admitted what he did and what he was doing, there would be no point in wasting money trying Bin Laden for his crimes. I am pretty sure the US would have only had the option to kill Bin Laden, too - I don't think he's the sort of fella to "come along nicely" whilst being arrested, he's the most accomplished terrorist ever to existed and has managed to evade the US military and security services for 10 years.

When abortions occur, you are not taking a life, you are preventing the life from beginning - this is different to taking away something that already exists, the period in pregnancy when abortions are usually carried out usually involves little more than a few cells inside the body of the person that would have to subject their life to having a baby, whilst that is just a few cells and not a living being it is the woman's body to do what she likes with. Abortion is not taking away life, it is not punishing, it's preventing it from happening which is more than ok in certain circumstances, I would much rather a life be prevented than a child born into the wrong circumstances as I have studied the damage that the wrong circumstances can inflict upon a child.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens
    Habbo
    Maatt.

Latest Awards:

In my opinion its not a great thing.....
    Extremists will do crazy. and it could result in a big problem.

America has taken it too far, partying and all.
    If Obama died and afgans were going crazy, america would want revenge.... wont Bin Ladens people?

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hecktix View Post
    As many cases have shown, justice systems are not always correct with their verdicts and this is why I do not believe that the death penalty is something that should be used within common law. I believe that Ian Huntley is suffering much more for his crimes in a cell than in a coffin, as would be backed up by his supposed suicide attempts.
    If that is the case, surely the 'suffering' which you could class as mental torture in that kind of language is unjust as it could be the case that many are sentenced as guilty when they are infact innocent. Firstly you go on to justify your stance as 'because they could be sent to death when they are innocent' as a reason for opposing the death penalty, but then you go on to state that you find prison better because they then 'suffer' for their crimes - I don't see the consistency there, surely if prison were that bad as you make it out to be (of which it is not), then you would not want the possibility of sending innocents there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hecktix
    I don't know about you, but if I was never allowed to walk the streets as a free man again, I would gladly take death. Osamas crimes cannot be compared to Ian Huntleys and a trial is not necessary as Osama openly admitted what he did and what he was doing, there would be no point in wasting money trying Bin Laden for his crimes. I am pretty sure the US would have only had the option to kill Bin Laden, too - I don't think he's the sort of fella to "come along nicely" whilst being arrested, he's the most accomplished terrorist ever to existed and has managed to evade the US military and security services for 10 years.
    If you take that line, no trial and presumed guilty from the instant and not worthy of a trial - then you are simply following a dangerous path of which the most brutal regimes have followed, that 'because we know x is guilty then x does simply not deserve a trial' - what happens if, as you say above in your justification for opposing the death penalty, somebody is innocent but we *thought* they were certainly guilty and thus never gave them a trial?

I see your argument which can be summed up as 'I do not trust a jury or the courts provided with evidence to make a decision but I do trust my own belief/the belief of others and thus do not need the courts' - not only do you support the death penalty in a brutal manner (a firefight with bullets) without trial, but you support what is essentially vigilantism by the state - which is very very dangerous.

If that belief is so strong in the guilt of somebody, then it [the evidence] deserves to go to a trial. That is the idea of which a sound and responsible legal system is based upon. Once its gone (as it is slowing being eroded away) then nobody is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Hecktix
    When abortions occur, you are not taking a life, you are preventing the life from beginning - this is different to taking away something that already exists, the period in pregnancy when abortions are usually carried out usually involves little more than a few cells inside the body of the person that would have to subject their life to having a baby, whilst that is just a few cells and not a living being it is the woman's body to do what she likes with. Abortion is not taking away life, it is not punishing, it's preventing it from happening which is more than ok in certain circumstances, I would much rather a life be prevented than a child born into the wrong circumstances as I have studied the damage that the wrong circumstances can inflict upon a child.
    De-humanise to justify killing, thats all you are doing. I must repeat Peter Hitchens on this 'that thing isn't a human, its a blob of jelly/cells' which later goes into 'that thing isn't a human, its a jew' - they both 'look like humans but are not humans' - it is alive and it is a human being, do not pretend otherwise. Do you ever hear a pregnant woman refer to her baby as 'my foetus'? no, you don't - its only used by those who wish to justify abortion.

All the arguments you put forward there are destroyed in this short debate, I would strongly recommend a listen as I also used to advocate the very same arguments you advocate now, of which i've found I was wrong and it was all complete piffle. Type in 'aborted foetus' into google images and tell me that those 'things' which look like humans, are not humans when they quite clearly are.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 03-05-2011 at 02:32 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Maatt. View Post
    In my opinion its not a great thing.....
    If Obama died and afgans were going crazy, america would want revenge.... wont Bin Ladens people?
    Oh my god I'd love some sort of debate/discussion about this.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Maatt.

Latest Awards:

I mean.. its good he cant bring evil. But wont others. they will want revenge from him.