HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 16 of 65 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I thought the robot's where a little annoying at times. Loved the darker side we see of the doctor at the end though and rory's dad was funny.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by peteyt View Post
    Loved the darker side we see of the doctor.

The voice acting for the robots felt to forced for my liking at times, neat idea though.
    Chippiewill.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post

The voice acting for the robots felt to forced for my liking at times, neat idea though.
    I didn't mind it I think it fitted well with the episode. I don't want him to turn into tennant and I think there might be consequences in the next episode maybe season of his actions.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Munex

I'm finding the new series a bit boring! Also, the sexual innuendo of episode 2 made me a bit sick...

I'm not looking forward to the Western episode... looks boring.
    moderator alert Image removed by Matts (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceeds your size limit!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Munex View Post
    I'm finding the new series a bit boring! Also, the sexual innuendo of episode 2 made me a bit sick...

I'm not looking forward to the Western episode... looks boring.
    I've seen a few people not liking this season but as I've said to them it's only 2 episodes in. The great thing about doctor who is it can change. This season is different to the last, it's more of a mini movie each episode allowing different things, with some story arcs. I don't know if it will be as good as series 6 which had too many arcs but quite some epic ongoing stuff - the doctor dying in episode 1 I loved really made the show come in with a bang, but I do think it's going to have a few classic episodes, the last two being quite good.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

It makes a nice change to have some simple episodes. It's sometimes more enjoyable to just watch it without trying to get your head around it all.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

this episode is zzzzzzzzzz

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Chippiewill.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I guess in the next episode is when Rory and Amy will pick.. as in the spoiler he says its time to choose.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    I thought it works though. The doctor has dealt with a lot of stuff so you can imagine him loosing it. I think he realised in this episode that everyone has a second chance. If the doctor is just the good guy in every episode it doesn't give him a lot of scope, good to show his other sides.

The whole talk about climbing the mountain with those he had wronged was great because it hinted at the time war, the fact the doctor had to destroy his own race among other things.