HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: bye bolt

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Wait... So you complained to general management about some departments? Well, clearly general management are going to say "We've had a complaint blah blah blah"

And then you said 'the other department manager had told the other one' - that's not general management leaking, that's just a department manager leaking?
    No General Management shouldn't say who complained, and it's not hard to keep their name anonymous. That is leaking, because if I complain, they find out then they could easily establish a hatred towards me in the future surely. However, yes the department manager leaked too.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    No General Management shouldn't say who complained, and it's not hard to keep their name anonymous. That is leaking, because if I complain, they find out then they could easily establish a hatred towards me in the future surely. However, yes the department manager leaked too.
    no offence but you are very sneaky and will act nice to someone then report them. maybe they just guessed right that it was you.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    lol yeah complaints have to be investigated but names aren't given. However, managers aren't dumb and can normally use process of elimination to work out whether the Biggest Moaner 2009/2010/2011/2012 (lol I can't remember which years) is the one who made a complaint. As you're very vocal, I imagine that you would've addressed your concerns with the managers involved before making an official complaint so it wouldn't have been too difficult to work out. Not a good example to use really but general management can leak pretty much anything.
    That's got nothing to do about moaning, wanting a department to get better isn't moaning. However, my complaint worked well. I also won moaner for one year.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sex View Post
    no offence but you are very sneaky and will act nice to someone then report them. maybe they just guessed right that it was you.
    I don't see why people say I'm sneaky when I'm really not. Do you mean report on Habbo or Habbox? On Habbox if I see a rule break I'll report it as it's one of my roles, but on Habbo I rarely report anyone.
    Last edited by Samantha; 12-11-2013 at 01:25 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

On this, it'll also make people be in a less safe environment in terms of complaints and would be adamant to complain in the future and complaints are useful to find out about any dodgy practices etc. Thus, confidentiality is always a must.
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No it's not moaning but if you are using process of elimination do you suspect the vocal one who isn't afraid to say their opinion or the sheep of the group who just go along with everything the manager says. The point was that there is no evidence in your example that management leaked your name when it's more likely that said manager would've just used process of elimination and make an educated guess as to who the complainer was.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Grig View Post
    On this, it'll also make people be in a less safe environment in terms of complaints and would be adamant to complain in the future and complaints are useful to find out about any dodgy practices etc. Thus, confidentiality is always a must.
    Yeah I agree with this, I did complain about something afterwards and even asked before I did whether my name would get to them this time, but (A)GM said it wouldn't. It didn't get to them and the complaint was taken very seriously, which it wasn't done much when my name was given.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah I agree with this, I did complain about something afterwards and even asked before I did whether my name would get to them this time, but (A)GM said it wouldn't. It didn't get to them and the complaint was taken very seriously, which it wasn't done much when my name was given.
    Is there any proof that the (A)GM gave out your name?

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Yeah I generally avoid complaining because the person has found out almost every time....

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Is there any proof that the (A)GM gave out your name?
    I can't remember too much, but I think someone did tell me - it would take a while going through PMs or old conversations though. If I do find anything I'll tell you although that's all I can say on the matter.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I can't remember too much, but I think someone did tell me - it would take a while going through PMs or old conversations though. If I do find anything I'll tell you although that's all I can say on the matter.
    Ahh, I'm just saying if I got told somebody complained about my department, my initial guesses would be you or Laura.