Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by conservative View Post
    56 instead of 58 seats? I doubt they'll be too upset
    55 isn't it? It's more so that if there was no conservative mp then snp would ***** and moan

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

it's 56 out of 59 (according to google) lol, we were only expected 58/59 after the polls
    Last edited by buttons; 08-05-2015 at 11:38 AM.

pigged 25/08/2019

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

David Cameron has gone to see the Queen in Buckingham Palace for her to ask to form a government.

When you think about it, the next time a party leader goes to Buckingham Palace (5yrs) for such an event it might be to see the King......

Quote Originally Posted by conservative View Post
    It is probably because you have spent the past year throwing UKIP threads everywhere, banging on about the huge successes of UKIP, how Nigel Farage is starting a revolution, how the Conservative Party could end up like the one in Canada...

... and it has all turned out to be wrong. And the revolutionary leader has stepped down (temporarily, obviously, despite criticising other politicians for making pledges and then going back on them).
    But that revolution hasn't concluded yet: it concludes when we restore our sovereignty and independence.

It's bigger than Farage and it is bigger than Ukip. And it's neither right wing or left wing.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 08-05-2015 at 11:46 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    said at best three seats and even then under FPTP (which I still support regardless) you can still end up with no seats despite coming third nationally with over four million votes.
    UKIP didnt come third nationally. The Tories, Labour, the Lib Dems, the SNP and the Greens all got more votes than UKIP. its funny that some people in the UKIP ranks are blaming FPTP - if we had proportional representation then neither the tories nor UKIP would ever win. it is just a fact that there are more left-wing people in the UK, which is presumably why you still support FPTP.

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    But that revolution hasn't concluded yet: it concludes when we restore our sovereignty and independence..
    the UK wont leave the EU. we will have a referendum and the people will say yes. when that happens, will you cut?
    Last edited by Okeanos; 08-05-2015 at 12:07 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

how much constituencies did UKIP stand in? how much seats did they have a chance of winning? so they got 3million out of a possible what?

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Okeanos View Post
    UKIP didnt come third nationally. The Tories, Labour, the Lib Dems, the SNP and the Greens all got more votes than UKIP. its funny that some people in the UKIP ranks are blaming FPTP - if we had proportional representation then neither the tories nor UKIP would ever win. it is just a fact that there are more left-wing people in the UK, which is presumably why you still support FPTP.

the UK wont leave the EU. we will have a referendum and the people will say yes. when that happens, will you cut?

Lib Dems, SNP and Green did not get more votes than UKIP?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Okeanos View Post
    :S SNP are left of labour, UKIP are right of the conservatives - as a UKIP supporter how can you possibly be happy that the SNP won so many seats? i smell BS

lol ukip are losers7

yeh LOL, serves him right

I'm not a UKIP supporter?

This is for a habbox competition, my party UHIP - a parody of UKIP lmao
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Here's the election results (excluding the last seats) in terms of national vote share.

I *think* this is the first time the Liberals have been knocked into fourth place natonally.

@Okeanos; admit you are wrong hun. Ukip came third in national votes.

@buttons; Labour, Tories, Ukip and Liberal Demcrats stood in 600+ seats each with Greens in over 500 seats.

Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 08-05-2015 at 12:27 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    how much constituencies did UKIP stand in? how much seats did they have a chance of winning? so they got 3million out of a possible what?
    I'm not entirely sure but they came out with less seats than they went in with, which is a pretty spectacular failure.
    That's when Ron vanished, came back speaking Spanish
    Lavish habits, two rings, twenty carats

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    I'm not entirely sure but they came out with less seats than they went in with, which is a pretty spectacular failure.

Good work lads.