HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Global
    That could be, but if I can take over three months for a safety ban to be removed I wouldn't exaclty be surprised if they haven't been banned as of yet.
    This is not safety banning though. This could be regarded as a crisis if "fakers" were involved. Much the same if half of the hotel became hobbas by scripting means. Many people would be banned.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kaiora

Latest Awards:

If Callie wanted to keep it a secret, do you seriously think she would of let them have the so called badge and go hold tours around public rooms? I don't think so..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiora
    If Callie wanted to keep it a secret, do you seriously think she would of let them have the so called badge and go hold tours around public rooms? I don't think so..
    Then they would be banned, would they not?

Secondly, I agree with Global. As CloudClone said, wait until the newsie and find out. A staff member is not going to acknowledge Habbo-X now, as it has not been officially released, has it? If you believe, then so be it. If not, then so be it. Wait until newsie.

Tokens

I believe. Others may not, We will wait n see.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kaiora

Latest Awards:

Barmi, Thats maybe because they have not been informed? They may assume like MOD-Moose was thinking, that it was a Sulake test. Habbo X is still in beta testing on the SE hotel. It isn't planned to be released on the UK hotel for a while.

You MUST apply to become a Habbo X, as that is what the SE hotel has done.
    So, I think this thread should be closed until further notice, when a staff clears it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Barmi, Thats maybe because they have not been informed? They may assume like MOD-Moose was thinking, that it was a Sulake test. Habbo X is still in beta testing on the SE hotel. It isn't planned to be released on the UK hotel for a while.

So, I think this thread should be closed until further notice, when a staff clears it.
    True Im Gonna Send an E-mail I Dont Care How Long the Reply Is Gonna Take!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Same i want it closing getting stupid now

Tokens

Latest Awards:

awesome FIND :p
    Edited by Nets (Super Moderator): Signature removed as it's not within the size limit.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kaiora

Latest Awards:

I have told totallymental26 to tell Becs, she is going to have a look at this thread and do something about this thing hopefully. Becs will most likely post about it on the Habbo Hotel UK homepage or in next weeks newsie if it is untrue.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mk

Latest Awards:

i doubt they will do anything