HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
    Tokens

Default Habbo X Application

I hope i get in, it will make the time i have spent on habbo worth it, the only concern is if my application went through since i had problem with outlook express, i copied the questions again and done it again through my hotmail account. does anyone know when i should expect to get a reply by? also to those who applied approximately how much did you write?.

=] good luck to all.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroka View Post
    30 or more bans.. But they were mostly for swearing and such, something which I've lowered on really. :> I'd say that was bad enough really, but I've 'changed' since I last logged onto Habbo really.
    Ooer, 30 bans! I thought you would have said 4 bans or something

Hm, with that amount I dunno. Still give it a try eh?
    I wont be on so much this week - but I'll be on. :8

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Yeah and one of them is a permenant ban, although it was reversed as it was wrongly placed (I called dittobrain a skemmer and got permed lol, it was a joke too!) I may as well have a crack at it, I mean I've grown up now from my 'immature days' of being on Habbo and well, I know my stuff so why not? It's not like I'm interested in furniture/competitions that much anymore.. So I wouldn't block anyones entry from events; a reason that some people apply for X tbh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Haha, wunt dare.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lolz most people have like "Habbo X Applicant" in their mission

drink up this bottle of yeah
    and P A I N T your body on me

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Do they?! Oh my word, I have a somewhat suspicious feeling that they are rather desperate, or are just trying to show off. God help us if 'those people' get Habbo/Safety X. The X program could be doomed haha.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617