Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Englands fielding was poor.
    But Indias captain and bowling were both just crap.
    Dhoni needs to go and learn how to bat again.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Are you joking? I actually thought Englands fielding was the difference. In comparison to Indias anyway, lol.

Tokens

*REMOVED* when really they just got out-played, but he's go to much "pride" to admit it. England's fielding and bowling was exceptional, our batting turned out to be okay, it had to be as India couldn't meet out target, we didn't drop a catch and didn't let any silly runs go, at all, Luke Wright's and Stuart Broads catches were both exceptional, Indias fielding was POOR and always HAS been. :rolleyes:

That's what you get for booing the England players, in their own country, at the home of cricket, you got what was coming to you.

Edited by :Mobile (Forum Moderator); Please do not be rude towards other forum members.
    Last edited by flatface; 15-06-2009 at 09:47 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    Are you joking? I actually thought Englands fielding was the difference. In comparison to Indias anyway, lol.
    Indias was much better
    You guys missed like a couple of run outs and mis fields.

Anyway India lost and you guys won, its 1-1 in T20 but 5-0 to us in ODI so far
    I still blame Bhajji for all those wides, otherwise you would have lost the game.
    Come on West Indies.

And lol I just said my team did crap? Wolves stop trying to cause arguments again.
    80 posts in 1 day? Gosh ... and you say I have no life outside of cricket ... you have none outside of hxf.

Edited by :Mobile (Forum Moderator); Please do not be rude towards other forum members, thanks.
    Last edited by flatface; 15-06-2009 at 09:48 AM.

Tokens

*Removed*

Edited by :Mobile (Forum Moderator); Please do not be rude towards other forum members, thanks.
    Last edited by flatface; 15-06-2009 at 09:41 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wolves mate grow up. Stop acting like a spoilt kid.

I think India's main mistake was letting Jadeja come out to bat towards the start. He wasted alot of balls.
    India are a better team overall imo however on the day england were a lot better so fair play to them. They still have to beat west indies however.

Tokens

i give up with some people on this forum, they have no common sense.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

we beat the west indies in preparation so hopefully we'll do it today.

Tokens

If it's hot then the windies will win, if it's anything below 15 degrees england will win! like my method of finding the winner? how random.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny, View Post
    Wolves mate grow up. Stop acting like a spoilt kid.

I think India's main mistake was letting Jadeja come out to bat towards the start. He wasted alot of balls.
    India are a better team overall imo however on the day england were a lot better so fair play to them. They still have to beat west indies however.
    Not only that but Dhoni should have let Zaheer and RP bowl instead of Ishant.
    Why oh why did Bhajji become stupid on his last bowl. Those 5 runs (10 total in 2 balls in extras) ended up letting England win.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolves View Post
    If it's hot then the windies will win, if it's anything below 15 degrees england will win! like my method of finding the winner? how random.
    Thats the stupidest thing I have read ever. And worst ever excuse (if you do end up using it) when England lose.

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not post to cause an argument. - Thanks
    Last edited by Catzsy; 15-06-2009 at 07:12 PM.