HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Exam Results

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

ICT - Passed
    Geography - A
    Core Science - B
    Additional - A
    Media - C
    Maths - A
    History - C
    Food - CC
    English Language - C
    Literature - B

Really happy with all of them. I was on a C for maths at the beginning of the year. I know I did well in Geography just slightly disappointed that I didn't get an A* especially with the hype from the teacher over the past couple of years (big headed I know ;/)

Well done guys!

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Sister got:

2 A*
    7 A
    1C

and congrats everyone who picked theirs up today!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

great to see all the good results here, well done all, you're all so smart! I remember getting my results and being happy with getting B's and C's, our school probably about 2 people in the whole year got any results like you's! my secondary school must be pretty bad

I got some good news though today, I've been offered a 4 year apprenticeship as a design engineer at a really good company, all week I was really depressed waiting for a reply as there were 3 interviews, 200 applicants and 2 places, extatic now!

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Arghh my mum is wanting me to redo my geography+german because she thinks I can do better as I did it 2years early...
    nty please.

Good job everyonee! You're all too clever ._.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

tad late haha

eng lang - a
    eng lit - a*
    maths - a
    additional maths - a
    another maths - a
    chemistry (core, additional, triple) - a
    biology ("", "", "") - b
    physics ("","","") - b
    geography - a
    history - a*
    law - b
    r.s - a*
    "There are only two important days in your life: the day you are born, and the day you find out why."
    Mark Twain

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I had my Psychology Unit 4 remarked and I've just got the results via email this morning. I originally scored 68 UMS (C) in Unit 4, but the remark has bumped this to 85 UMS (A). This means the average grade has gone from a B to an A (317 to 334 UMS).

A*AAAA, wooo!

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

Well done Mathew!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My results were BCCC. Extremely disappointed because I worked my head off.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Little bit late but oh well, I got 2 A*'s (including an A-level which I did in Year 11), 6 A's, 1 B and 2 C's in French and R.E. I was really happy with the two C's actually, because I only started doing French in Y11 and its extremely tough to prepare yourself for an exam and learn a language in the space of a couple of months and for the R.E, I was entered by accident as I didn't attend any R.E lessons because I was in another lesson, but they still made me do the exam and I ended up with a C!

Very pleased if I'm honest, considering I pissed around until Y11 like most people and then worked my ass off in the last couple of months, but I did better than I expected! Well done to everyone else

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by branch View Post
    Little bit late but oh well, I got 2 A*'s (including an A-level which I did in Year 11), 6 A's, 1 B and 2 C's in French and R.E. I was really happy with the two C's actually, because I only started doing French in Y11 and its extremely tough to prepare yourself for an exam and learn a language in the space of a couple of months and for the R.E, I was entered by accident as I didn't attend any R.E lessons because I was in another lesson, but they still made me do the exam and I ended up with a C!

Very pleased if I'm honest, considering I pissed around until Y11 like most people and then worked my ass off in the last couple of months, but I did better than I expected! Well done to everyone else
    Not gonna lie, but that sort of shows how much of a doss subject R.E. is :L